TV Home Forum

ITV Programming Thread

2017 (January 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AS
Ash101
Josh posted:
It seems that "The News at Five and A Half", set to air on New Year's Eve has been scrapped and replaced with a repeat of You've Been Framed. Not sure why currently.

This has appeared now Wednesday morning at 11am. Not sure what it’s replaced there?
JA
JAS84
In For a Penny.
AS
Ash101
Interesting. Massive lose of confidence from ITV in the show then? But still wanting to show it...
JO
Jonwo
Interesting. Massive lose of confidence from ITV in the show then? But still wanting to show it...

It sounds like it was a lockdown commission that they suddenly had no use for. Same with And Finally... which airs post news on NYD and January 2nd.
AS
Ash101
Jonwo posted:

It sounds like it was a lockdown commission that they suddenly had no use for. Same with And Finally... which airs post news on NYD and January 2nd.

ITV? They’re showing movies post news both days
JO
Jonwo
Jonwo posted:

ITV? They’re showing movies post news both days

Think I got my days mixed up! It's actually airing 3rd and 4th January.
JO
Josh
Looks like Any Old Tat is o- I mean Ideal World is on tonight as normal. No issues so far but classicnewcbbc said that it took 15 minutes for anything to happen so we'll have to see.
BA
bilky asko
I've got the video of this broadcast and looked back at it and it basically was playing Ideal World for about 15 minutes something before suddenly cutting to a random old ITV programme no idents no sorry we seem to have lost this programme just cut straight into it while the ideal world presenter was still speaking and that so not sure what the problem could of been for them

Here's a video that just popped up in my YouTube subscription feed that doesn't seem to quite match how you described what you saw:

JO
Josh
That's interesting. It must have been unplanned as I fail to see why they would turn on Ideal World only to turn it off 5 minutes later. There were no EPG changes either.

No mention of it during tonight's slot.
RS
RSTV
Was It Human Error Or Other Stuff
WH
what
Watching ITV (HTV Wales) at the moment, getting regular sound glitches. Is this happening for anyone else? It started during the ident and it’s happened about 10/15 times since then.
JE
Jez Founding member
Ive not noticed any problems but very nice to hear it being referred to as HTV Wales!

Newer posts