TV Home Forum

ITV Programming Thread

JO
Jonwo
ITV is currently showing what I presume is a repeat of a civilian edition of Catchphrase, which seems a bit odd for this time on a Tuesday evening.

I think it's so IAC doesn't clash with the final 15 minutes of Bake Off.

Next week they have a 75 minute Martin Lewis Money Show which means How to Spend it Well at Christmas is off for two weeks after only airing one episode.
KU
Kunst World News
I know it sounds like a silly question, but, is there somewhere where you can check the whole "population" of all the ITV regions?
Last edited by Kunst on 20 November 2020 6:40am
MA
Meridian AM Meridian (South) South Today
Kunst posted:
I know it sounds like a silly question, but, is there somewhere where you can check the whole "population" of all the ITV regions?

Click a region name on the map, then 'More Information'. It describes how many adults the region serves if you read through all the text.
https://www.itvmedia.co.uk/advertising-on-itv/regional-advertising
FA
fanoftv Central (West) Midlands Today
It’s a minor presentation issue, but whilst watching a recording of last night’s ‘The Martin Lewis Money Show Live Christmas Special’, I noticed that ITV DOG was present during the first part but failed to materialise from the second part onwards. I haven’t noticed any issues with it in the past, and it usually is only left off news programmes.
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Probably a money saving measure. Wink
Be nicer and more tolerant to each other. Them's the rules.
JB
JasonB London London
It’s a minor presentation issue, but whilst watching a recording of last night’s ‘The Martin Lewis Money Show Live Christmas Special’, I noticed that ITV DOG was present during the first part but failed to materialise from the second part onwards. I haven’t noticed any issues with it in the past, and it usually is only left off news programmes.

The DOG probably went on walkies and got lost.
Have you washed your hands?

31 days later

JO
Josh
It seems that "The News at Five and A Half", set to air on New Year's Eve has been scrapped and replaced with a repeat of You've Been Framed. Not sure why currently.
It looks like someone's bleached the Minions.
JO
Josh
Another odd thing tonight. ITV currently meant to be showing Ideal World but they're currently showing an old episode of Who's Doing The Dishes?
JO
Josh
Now back from a break with no DOG. I fear something may break at any moment.
JO
Josh
Now showing a very old episode of 5 Gold Rings. No continuity, just a few ITV promos and no DOG again either. Considering the show is 60 minutes long and the next actual programme is in 45 minutes it will be interesting to see what happens.
GH
Ghost Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Josh posted:
Another odd thing tonight. ITV currently meant to be showing Ideal World but they're currently showing an old episode of Who's Doing The Dishes?

And before that there was a short ITV Sport programme from 2012, which I think consisted of old sport clips.
JO
Josh
Looks like we're back to normal now after whatever on Earth just happened. Continuity link into Britain's Brightest Family, DOG and signer present.

Would be very interesting to know what went on.

Newer posts