TV Home Forum

The Masked Singer UK...2021

(November 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TV
iloveTV1
Just think as it's a bit of a gimmicky show interest will start to wane quite quick. Already starting to fade a bit in the US already.

What makes you think it is fading?
IT
itvblocks
Just think as it's a bit of a gimmicky show interest will start to wane quite quick. Already starting to fade a bit in the US already.

Each to their own, I don't think it's fading in the US, it's still doing quite well ratings-wise.

Hopefully, ITV can consistently keep the ratings on the up.
BR
Brekkie
Entertaining enough start, though the Lottery sponsor stings aren't great. Studio looks great though - Bovingdon proving to be a much needed large studio space.

As for the show, bearing in mind the golden rule that BM11's mother must know who they are, first guesses are:

Robin - Ricky Wilson
Alien - Abbey Clancy
DB
dbl
Alien - definitely Sophie Ellis Bextor - she's been trying to change her voice
itvblocks, Cold Open and Alfie Mulcahy gave kudos
BR
Brekkie
Loved they put the mic about a foot above the head of Swan.

Swan - Rebecca Adlington
Dragon - a comedian, possibly Sara Pascoe.
Last edited by Brekkie on 26 December 2020 8:08pm - 2 times in total
JO
Josh
Robin: Amir Khan
Alien: Sophie Ellis-Bextor
Swan: Michelle Visage
Dragon: RuPaul
BR
Brekkie
Sausage: no idea
Badger: Redfoo

Pretty sure I've got none of these right and this show is just an exercise of highlifhting how easy it is to influence our. subconscious. Looking back last year though I got Jason Manford right in episode 1.
GO
gottago
Joel Dommett's wife could well be in the mix, the Finnish version's host had his wife surprise him this year too!
AM
Alfie Mulcahy
dbl posted:

Well done!
JO
Josh
Reveal 1 spoilers:
Well, that reveal was a surprise. Not. 1 correct so far, new record.
JO
Jon
dbl posted:

Well done!

It was obvious from the first few seconds of the song. I was surprised no one suggested it at the time.
BR
Brekkie
One thing being voted out first when you're a former footballer or MP, quite another when singing is your trade.

Newer posts