Media Websites

TV Live Forum | TV Live

TV Live Forum has arrived! (June 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DW
DavidWhitfield
rob posted:
It won't be anything special, but if you are on your own (like me) and want a bit of company, do come and join me .

Good man.
This sort of thing is needed this Christmas more than any other in our lifetimes.
Massive respect.
Good on you, Rob.
Hope your Christmas is as pleasant as possible, despite the solitude.
RO
rob Founding member
Unfortunately, due to the fact that I am very, very tired, I've reluctantly decided not to go ahead with the Christmas Party this afternoon.

Take care of yourselves. Smile
Last edited by rob on 25 December 2020 1:39pm
BR
Brekkie
You take care of yourself too Rob.
NB
nbafan89
rob posted:
Unfortunately, due to the fact that I am very, very tired, I've reluctantly decided not to go ahead with the Christmas Party this afternoon.

Take care of yourselves. Smile

And the same to you
RO
rob Founding member
Thank you all for your concern, it's appreciated. I had a bit of a dizzy spell at lunchtime, so that's why I was feeling tired, and decided against doing the livestream today.

I'm feeling a lot better now after a couple of hours sleep.

Smile
RO
rob Founding member
As the previous thread was archived... the TV Booth Podcast has now been rebranded as the TV Live Podcast. This will bring it in line with the other bits of TV Live.

The links to download haven't changed, and the old episodes will still be available.

New episodes will be arriving in 2021 (finally)
paul_hadley and Anglialad gave kudos
PA
paul_hadley
The whole site is looking really polished Rob. Nice work.
rob and JamesWorldNews gave kudos
RO
rob Founding member
The whole site is looking really polished Rob. Nice work.

Thanks Paul. With a lot of free time on my hands, I thought it was time to tidy everything up and make it a bit more uniform.

Even made an ident!

25 days later

RO
rob Founding member
Coverage of the inauguration of President Biden is now online.

37 days later

RO
rob Founding member
I've just added an International television presentation section to TV Live, focusing on channels that broadcast to a global audience.

There are 5 channels already in that section, with more to come.

https://tv-live.co.uk/presentation/international/
RO
rob Founding member
With the news that "the blue place" is closing, I hope you'll join me in "the purple place" when the new TV Live Forum launches on April 1st.

More details on Twitter @tvlive and @tvliveforum
JL
J. Lyric
rob posted:
With the news that "the blue place" is closing, I hope you'll join me in "the purple place" when the new TV Live Forum launches on April 1st.

More details on Twitter @tvlive and @tvliveforum

I always feel like something's sketchy whenever I see a release date of April 1st.
Jory, Ittr and DeMarkay gave kudos

Newer posts