The Newsroom

Old BBC News video clips archive

(November 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
GI
ginnyfan
rob posted:
Thanks guys. I'll continue to upload them. Smile

Yes! Please do so. I check for updates daily and TV Live account is the only legitimate You Tube source for them. Thanks.
Roger Darthwell and rob gave kudos
RN
Rolling News

I hate to quote the videos of this particular YouTuber but I need to ask, is the music used in the sting in the midway junction the same as what was used on the daytime summaries 1999-2002?
RD
Roger Darthwell
Well, I'll leave the Dropbox where it is for now - unless Rob wants me to remove it? The stuff is kindly being uploaded to YouTube so you'd still have access to it, Roger.

I suppose it would effectively be closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. But, I always said I would rather the content be out there and being enjoyed rather than sitting gathering dust on my HDD.

I'll have to delete it eventually as it's pretty much maxing out my Dropbox capacity right now, which is OK for the time being but not indefinitely. I'll keep it there as long as Rob needs it in order to keep uploading them to YouTube.

Thank you so much, and my sincere apologies for answering you so late, I am so sorry about that
RO
rob Founding member
I hate to quote the videos of this particular YouTuber but I need to ask, is the music used in the sting in the midway junction the same as what was used on the daytime summaries 1999-2002?

Yes, it's the same, and I'll forgive you for posting one of his videos. Smile
AndrewPSSP, Rolling News and Roger Darthwell gave kudos
RN
Rolling News
When did they stop crediting the sports presenter at the start of the late news at the weekend?

Newer posts