TV Home Forum

I’m A Celebrity .... 2020

(August 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
james-2001
I notice Jordan mentioned the Vicar of Dribbley SM:TV sketch to Ant & Dec, which they didn't remember- probably because it was a sketch from the Tess/Brian/Des/Shavaugn era of the show. So he'd have been better off mentioning it to Vernon instead!
DE88, Andrew and Jon gave kudos
JO
Jonwo
I notice Jordan mentioned the Vicar of Dribbley SM:TV sketch to Ant & Dec, which they didn't remember- probably because it was a sketch from the Tess/Brian/Des/Shavaugn era of the show. So he'd have been better off mentioning it to Vernon instead!

Even I thought it was odd he mentioned it. Fartbeat or Fart Attack would have got a laugh from the boys
AN
Andrew Founding member

Yes I thought that, no wonder Ant and Dec didn’t remember it. It was typical Jordan though.

He should have mentioned “Anty and Decky the garden goblins”
JA
james-2001

Dizzy water, dizzy water, dizzy water.
MA
Meridian AM
Though the most lucrative gig they usually get nowadays is the competitions slot on ITV Daytime.

And I know we say it all the time but always annoys me when we cut from the stunning backdrop of Gwyrch Castle to black credits.

I agree, the black credits are annoying. But unfortunately they would still squash the credits to put up the ECP graphics and spoil any nice castle view.
JA
james-2001
Would still look better, even squashed, than a black background.
AN
Andrew Founding member
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55176807
Quote:

It was probably worth the risk of a cockroach escaping off site for this boost to the economy
JO
Jonwo
Quote:

It was probably worth the risk of a cockroach escaping off site for this boost to the economy

Wait until next summer! North Wales will probably have more visitors in 2021 compared to the last few years.
JA
Jacq

Dizzy water, dizzy water, dizzy water.

And Prozac the Giggle Fairy

Jonwo posted:
Quote:

Wait until next summer! North Wales will probably have more visitors in 2021 compared to the last few years.

North Wales really does need that boost. I mean, we've always got people staying along the coast between Abergele and Rhyl, but it'll definitely help after the summer just gone.
JE
Jez Founding member
I was happy that Gi won but preferred Jordan. I was surprised Bev Callard didnt get further i expected the Corrie fan base would have taken her further.
JO
Josh
Might be worth pointing out that according to Heart, Jordan North doesn't exist:

BR
Brekkie
Pathetic especially as he'll probably end up working there in the next decade.

Newer posts