TV Home Forum

BBC One Breakdown

Major Technical fault before Panorama - Video on page 11 (November 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
IT
itsrobert Founding member
I simply love the fact that in solidarity with our friends at BBC One, we essentially broke TV Forum too!
RD
RDJ
NI going to Panorama on time. So they’re alright so long as the News at Ten starts on time.

Wales might have to drop the Panorama repeat completely and Network may drop WILTY? for filler up to Rob Rinder show to get back on time.
TI
This Is Granada
BBC Wales should have just stuck with Eastenders then Panarama, Just like N.I. have done.
Let Network and Scotland get out of this mess.
Now Wales is in the same mess as Network & Scotland.
DV
dvboy
Wales seems to be a few minutes behind with EastEnders compared to England and Scotland.
MA
Meridian AM
"Garden Rescue" is trending on Twitter 🤣
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
GMc posted:
It's quite funny looking at Twitter going mental at the lack of Eastenders.
(Except viewers in NI)

Wait till the BBC bashing tabloids write something up about it!
GE
thegeek Founding member
BBC NI making the right call if they don't know what BBC1 will do after EastEnders. If they run late, as Wales have, but then network put 20 minute of filler on so they're back on track at 9pm then they're screwed.

Scotland are already showing the Rinder programme after the news, so I guess there's always the option for Wales to follow their schedule.
TV
TV Times
Just shows the importance of live continuity - Delroy an old stalwart of the continuity booth held it together. I just wonder how ITV would have handled it particularly that dreadful announcer who is on tonight! There are so many skills an announcer requires that sadly some of the new voices don't have.

Kyle Hector on ITV tonight is without doubt the worst of the bunch.
JO
Josh
Credits over EastEnders suggest Network are still running with WILTY...
GE
thegeek Founding member
GMc posted:
It's quite funny looking at Twitter going mental at the lack of Eastenders.
(Except viewers in NI)

Wait till the BBC bashing tabloids write something up about it!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1360880/bbc-news-bbc-one-off-air-technical-glitch-error-message-panorama
"THIS IS A BREAKING STORY. MORE TO FOLLOW"
RD
RDJ
Network are sticking with Would I Lie To You. So sounds like the whole schedule is going to be delayed by 10 minutes for the rest of the evening.
PA
paul_hadley
Surely to pull back a few minutes they could have axed the trails?

Newer posts