TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

(November 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JE
JonathanE19
According to Piers Morgan's Twitter, Matt Hancock is appearing on the show tomorrow thus ending the 201 day government boycott of the show. It's gonna be an epic watch!
MA
Meridian AM
According to Piers Morgan's Twitter, Matt Hancock is appearing on the show tomorrow thus ending the 201 day government boycott of the show. It's gonna be an epic watch!

Definitely it will!
It's being discussed in the 'Coronavirus' thread in 'The Newsroom' section on here already.
AR
Archie
This is gonna be spicy... Wink
DB
dbl
This is gonna be spicy... Wink

I'll get the popcorn and tea ready!
:-(
A former member
Piers gets his clips for Twitter, Matt Hancock says his 4 pre-written lines, irrespective of the actual question. Nowt exciting sadly.
CH
chris

Definitely it will!
It's being discussed in the 'Coronavirus' thread in 'The Newsroom' section on here already.

I probably should bring this up with mods rather than just posting in the forum, but a “coronavirus” megathread just seems absurd. I never read it because it’s so long and full of stuff I’m not interested in and so miss stuff that I am.

Okay I’ve done it here
Last edited by chris on 15 November 2020 10:47pm - 2 times in total
Ittr and Matthew_Fieldhouse gave kudos
MA
Meridian AM
Yes, I agree. The 'Coronavirus' thread in 'The Newsroom' section should be closed by now and new threads started when needed for individual events and subjects.
AN
Andrew Founding member
Yes, I agree. The 'Coronavirus' thread in 'The Newsroom' section should be closed by now and new threads started when needed for individual events and subjects.

Coronavirus is a single event, just a very long one
MA
Meridian AM

Coronavirus is a single event, just a very long one

There are many sub-topics about different programmes and events being talked about within the thread.

15 days later

UN
Universal_r
Have to say it’s some pretty impressive camera work to get this shot. Especially with the Christmas tree.
BR
Brekkie
Is it just me or have they really increased the prominence of the ITV News branding in the back of shot in recent months?
callumash, Alfie Mulcahy and DeMarkay gave kudos
TV
TVViewer256
Is it just me or have they really increased the prominence of the ITV News branding in the back of shot in recent months?

I haven't really noticed a change - doubt it would be deliberate. They likely made the screens behind Susanna have the 'mini-gallery' effect in September to make the background match up with that of Piers.

Newer posts