TV Home Forum

Strictly Come Dancing | 2020

(August 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
If it were pre-series maybe, but three weeks in with her already having been in the dance off unlikely I'd have thought, though a future Christmas special is more likely and I think there is precedent for that.

Rylan is also off It Takes Two for a fortnight due to being a contact of someone who has tested positive.
Last edited by Brekkie on 12 November 2020 5:11pm - 2 times in total
JO
Josh
Another one bites the dust...

JK
JKDerry
What is happening at Elstree Studios, or is this the case of these celebrities and judges not observing the strict health measures? I get the feeling, the more they say on the show of the new health protocols, the more the celebs break them.
AS
AlexS
What is happening at Elstree Studios, or is this the case of these celebrities and judges not observing the strict health measures? I get the feeling, the more they say on the show of the new health protocols, the more the celebs break them.

The protocols that allow the celebrities to go to work and generally follow the same rules as the rest of the population with the exception that one half of each couple is living alone?
tightrope78, Square Eyes and Jonwo gave kudos
JO
Jonwo

I see you are pointing the finger without any proof...
JK
JKDerry
Jonwo posted:

I see you are pointing the finger without any proof...

Well how did Katya get Covid, when the health measures in the studios are top notch, and all couples are forced to remain in their bubble. You do not need to be Sherlock Holmes to work out and deduce that Katya was not keeping within the strict health measures.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member

Well how did Katya get Covid, when the health measures in the studios are top notch, and all couples are forced to remain in their bubble. You do not need to be Sherlock Holmes to work out and deduce that Katya was not keeping within the strict health measures.

One half of the bubble is a single household, the other remains in their existing household and they are living life like the rest of us. Stop being so judgemental.

This is the Strictly guidelines :

Quote:
Each couple has formed a support bubble. Meaning, one half of the bubble is a single adult household living alone, while the other half may remain with their household. This means they are permitted to have close contact with one another. The bubbles are exclusive and the couples are not able to form other bubbles with anyone else whilst they are in the competition. Each couple will follow Government guidelines on social distancing with anyone who is not in their household or support bubble. They were all tested twice before forming their bubbles.
:-(
A former member

We’re talking about COVID-19 not STDs, you can do everything right and still catch it doing your groceries in Tesco.
AS
Asa Admin
You do not need to be Sherlock Holmes to work out and deduce that Katya was not keeping within the strict health measures.

This isn't the first time you've stigmatised someone that has had the misfortune to get Covid. Unless you've had some inner knowledge of her whereabouts I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.
JO
Johnr
Well for anyone wanting to see Anton as a judge...here’s your chance!
BR
Brekkie
Anton is no Motsi.
CO
Cold Open
Anton is no Motsi.

Well, I certainly can't envision him carrying off the bare-shouldered frocks, hair pieces, and nail extensions look as well as she does...

Newer posts