The Newsroom

Sky News | October 2019 Onwards

New Westminster Studio and Kay Burley Launch - 1st Sept 2020

MA
mark Founding member London London
At exactly the same time as it's on CNBC!

Good call, though - some great analysis on today's edition.
RK
Rkolsen World News
mark posted:
At exactly the same time as it's on CNBC!

Good call, though - some great analysis on today's edition.

Let’s see if the simulcast equals a ratings bump.
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
CW
CraigWills Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
No Ian King Live at 10am this morning, instead Jayne Secker anchoring ‘special coverage’ of the Depp Libel judgement from the Glass Box.
ME
mediamonkeyuk Granada North West Today
No Ian King Live at 10am this morning, instead Jayne Secker anchoring ‘special coverage’ of the Depp Libel judgement from the Glass Box.

Followed by Adam with All Out Politics live from Washington. Dreadful car crash interview just now with a representative of what was The Brexit Party, soon to be The UK Reform Party. Adam just talking over him and not listening to any of the answers given. I genuinely have no idea how he is still on air!
DE
derek500 West Country (West) Points West
Sadly, the Comcast ownership has unleashed the beast!
AN
Anglialad Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)

Followed by Adam with All Out Politics live from Washington. Dreadful car crash interview just now with a representative of what was The Brexit Party, soon to be The UK Reform Party. Adam just talking over him and not listening to any of the answers given. I genuinely have no idea how he is still on air!

Sounds like we have another Piers Morgan on our hands....
commseng - "Radio Homicide would be murder to listen to".
DW
DavidWhitfield Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Sadly, the Piers Morgan comparison is very accurate. It was pretty deplorable.

Boulton didn't let Tice answer a single question without butting in, and eventually, after a few minutes of just talking over his guest, Boulton just decided to change the subject to an entirely irrelevant line of questioning about Nigel Farage.

I have no real idea what exactly Reform UK will stand for, despite watching the whole interview, and that's a grim indictment on Boulton whose job is to achieve the exact opposite.
Guess who's big in the back time!
Jory and mediamonkeyuk gave kudos
DE
DE88 UTV Newsline
I haven't had an iota of respect for Boulton ever since he posted this tweet:

"What is two plus two?" "Rather more than three." "Yes, but can you be more specific?" "The Belgians."
ME
mediamonkeyuk Granada North West Today
DE88 posted:
I haven't had an iota of respect for Boulton ever since he posted this tweet:

He is an odious creature. I still have no idea how he got away with this off air rant at Beth Rigby

JK
JKDerry UTV Newsline
God this reminds me of the Bill O'Reilly outburst on Inside Edition. Yes not as explosive as Bill, but Bill was always a bomb waiting to explode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2NK5REvWM
GI
Gibsy Granada North West Today
Absolutely disgusting behaviour, why was he not fired?
SK
skyviewer
Sky central election studio now on air.
Last edited by skyviewer on 2 November 2020 7:37pm

Newer posts