TV Home Forum

I’m A Celebrity .... 2020

BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Are they following the pattern with The X Factor and BGT and having some sort of token spin off show on the ITV Hub in place of Extra Camp, or probably just content for socials and the app?

I can understand why they wouldn't reprieve Extra Camp - enough complications around the show this year without adding another.
Turns out nobody had 2020 vision.
XQ
XQD London London
Are they following the pattern with The X Factor and BGT and having some sort of token spin off show on the ITV Hub in place of Extra Camp, or probably just content for socials and the app?

I can understand why they wouldn't reprieve Extra Camp - enough complications around the show this year without adding another.

Yes, a Hub show is in the works. I think it's supposed go up each morning (as opposed to straight after TX), and is being made in the VR studio at BT Sport in Stratford. No Extra Camp show for exactly these reasons.
Views are my own and not that of my employer!
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
And no doubt it'll get a daily discussion on This Morning and feature on the other daytime shows almost daily too.
Turns out nobody had 2020 vision.
UN
Universal_r Central Reporting Scotland
STV are using the same welsh voice over that itv use, very unusual they usually use on of their other own continuity announcers.
PF
PFML84 UTV Newsline
I think the Welsh accent is part of the larger tongue-in-cheek advertising they are giving this series due to the changes, so I assume STV are just playing along.
GO
gottago London London
Looks like the ITV Hub spin off will be on ITV2 after all, though apparently shown in the morning.

https://www.tvzoneuk.com/post/vick-hope-to-present-i-m-a-celebrity-spin-off
FO
FanOfTV99 Granada North West Today
Looks like the ITV Hub spin off will be on ITV2 after all, though apparently shown in the morning.

https://www.tvzoneuk.com/post/vick-hope-to-present-i-m-a-celebrity-spin-off

I wonder if this will be on at like 8am like what BBLB did in January 2006.
Stay Safe.

You'll Never Walk Alone
AN
Andrew Founding member Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
The Sun are reporting that TV Forum favourite Victoria Derbyshire is going into the jungle err castle

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13000061/victoria-derbyshire-signs-up-for-im-a-celebrity/
PF
PFML84 UTV Newsline
The first group of celebs have been revealed apparently:-

Victoria Derbyshire
AJ Pritchard
Vernon Kay
Russell Watson
Hollie Arnold
Ruthie Henshall
Beverley Callard
Jessica Plummer
fanoftv, DeMarkay and Jon gave kudos
JO
Jon Central (West) Midlands Today
That’s quite a strong line up so far.
SO
Soupnzi London London
Very unusual for a current BBC News face to go on a reality show. Not including the BBC Breakfast folks, the only precedents are fairly recent- Kate Silverton on Strictly and (most bafflingly) Martin Bashir on XF Celebrity. I’d say it’s a little bit controversial for VD to be doing it, though of course it must have been cleared.
JL
JamesLaverty1925 Central (East) East Midlands Today
Very unusual for a current BBC News face to go on a reality show. Not including the BBC Breakfast folks, the only precedents are fairly recent- Kate Silverton on Strictly and (most bafflingly) Martin Bashir on XF Celebrity. I’d say it’s a little bit controversial for VD to be doing it, though of course it must have been cleared.

Fiona Bruce appeared on Just the Two of Us back in 2007, and of course Evan Davis would have appeared on Strictly if Siobhan Sharpe had got her way....
BenMacDonald, Matthew_Fieldhouse and The SNT Three gave kudos

Newer posts