TV Home Forum

Steph's Packed Lunch

Weekdays at 12.30

WH
what West Country (East) Points West
They seemingly have a sponsor for the show now.
PL
PaddyLee84 UTV Newsline
What company saw the dire ratings and thought they'd be wise to advertise themselves for a tiny audience and associate themselves with this programme? Unless it offered to them for free...
WH
what West Country (East) Points West
What company saw the dire ratings and thought they'd be wise to advertise themselves for a tiny audience and associate themselves with this programme? Unless it offered to them for free...

Plumb’s furniture covers.
DW
DavidWhitfield Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
In a last-ditch attempt to increase viewership, Steph's Packed Lunch is bringing out the big guns today:

Guess who's big in the back time!
FB
FBC London London
Well... can you?

(This might surprise some, but I didn’t watch it, you see?)
Matthew_Fieldhouse, Meridian AM and BBI45 gave kudos
MA
Meridian AM Meridian (South) South Today
FBC posted:
Well... can you?

(This might surprise some, but I didn’t watch it, you see?)

I'm not sure if it's possible.
I normally just dunk them straight into the mug.
Maybe I'll try them on my nose or forehead if I ever become that bored.

I am also one of the 66 million who didn't watch this vital programme.
IS
Inspector Sands
Light and shade - 10 minutes before the biscuit item they were talking about care homes.

I will be trying that next time I have a jaffa cake by the way
YO
yogibarney Granada North West Today

I am also one of the 66 million who didn't watch this vital programme.

I love the vital remark but if we are now going to review what programmes are vital. Are Garden Rescue, Loose Women, or Police Interceptors vital? Probably not.

In the era of streaming and hundreds of channels not everything will appeal to everyone. I’m sure many channels and advertisers are aware of that.

If it’s an issue long term yes change the programme to something else and there may be a increase or decrease in viewers in that slot.

One view expressed to me by a relative who is watching daytime TV a lot is that there’s too much choice to pick, so is the current system (i.e the amount of channels) adversely affecting the long term sustainability of all channels not just C4?
One half of the Hunger Bears
IS
Inspector Sands
Indeed and a 2 minute light hearted item at the end of a 100 minute programme isn't entirely representative
WH
Whataday Founding member Wales Wales Today
Phil and Holly did almost the exact same thing years ago but for a web-exclusive clip rather than on air:

AD
adamiow
I presume Steph will have a holiday at some point. It will be interesting to see if they try out someone new (just in case they work out better or could work with Steph) or use one of panellists.
LL
London Lite Founding member London London
Packed Lunch copies another TM feature shocker!

Newer posts