TV Home Forum

BBC Three to piggyback CBeebies

Broadcast have learned BBC Three may use existing spectrum (September 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AM
Alfie Mulcahy

I'll do you one better.

It doesn't look quite right at an angle. Never did.
DM
DeMarkay

I'll do you one better.

Ooh very nice!
JO
Joe
We could try having a thread without a fantasy logo. Smile
WI
Willz
Joe posted:

Or a fantasy schedule. :p
AS
Ash101
Willz posted:
Joe posted:

Or a fantasy schedule. :p

Talking of schedule, I’ve taken a look at the last few years of BBC Three on the BBC website and it was hardly inspiring.

People seem to have the blinkers on when reminiscing about the channel? It was basically repeat fodder at 7 and 8, then EastEnders repeated at 10pm with Family Guy afterwards.

Unless the budget is upped, surely they’re going to struggle to fill a whole 7pm till 1am schedule?

They’ve lost staples like: Russell Howard’s Good News, Don’t Tell The Bride, Sun Sex Suspicious Parents & Family Guy/American Dad.
JJ
Juicy Joe Founding member

I'll do you one better.

That, is very nice!! The cool blue much easier on the eye than the garish pink.
PE
peterh
4 hours from 9 of the type of material on the I player now and then a couple of signed repeats of said shows should provide something simple
AM
Alfie Mulcahy
Which channel do you reakon BBC THREE! will go on. I hope it takes BBC FOUR's place but then where would.BBC FOUR go?
JO
Joe
That’s literally what this thread has been about. Are you trying to increase your post count?
TV
iloveTV1
Which channel do you reakon BBC THREE! will go on. I hope it takes BBC FOUR's place but then where would.BBC FOUR go?

BBC four’s programmes could comfortably fit on BBC Two I think.
chrisdafur and AJB39 gave kudos
AM
Alfie Mulcahy

BBC four’s programmes could comfortably fit on BBC Two I think.

Yeah. But if they are keeping it as an 'Archive Channel' then where would it go?
ST
Stuart
This thread is turning into *Groundhog Day* Zipper

Newer posts