JAS84 posted:
TikTok didn't exist six years ago.

Isn't TikTok a song?
JA
james-2001
It's the sound a clock makes Wink
ME
mediaman2007
Cat now trending on twitter - not all positive!

Twitter being uncomplimentry about celebrities, since when did that happen?

I like how shes liked the most negative tweets as well as the positive ones. Thatll annoy the trolls

9 days later

RD
RDJ

ME
mediaman2007
Cool rebuild of the set even if it looks a bit like a toy version of the original
WH
Whataday Founding member
Yeah seems to be based around the design introduced for their 2001 refresh:

TVMan and mediaman2007 gave kudos
JA
james-2001
In reality of course we'd never have seen the clock actually say 9:25 on air, as by the time you'd got through the CITV ident, sponsorship and titles it would already be 9:26, or even 9:27.
ME
mediaman2007
In reality of course we'd never have seen the clock actually say 9:25 on air, as by the time you'd got through the CITV ident, sponsorship and titles it would already be 9:26, or even 9:27.

Think i saw 9:25:59 once or twice! Wink

Think the clock was one of the only things to survive from the 1998 set. Maybe the round Canvases behind the audience with the cartoon characters on them? For the 2000 Refresh they simply turned this around so the cartoons were gone on screen.

Oh and the centre bit on the 1999-2003 set with the clock and SMTV branding was glass whereas the rebuilt one just seems to be Plastic.
Last edited by mediaman2007 on 30 September 2020 8:52am - 3 times in total
ME
mediaman2007

Ah here we go... Go to about 6:30 and you can see the clock just about hitting 9:25:59 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcmr77zo3Ko
JA
james-2001
I stand corrected!

I have a memory of there being an analogue clock being in one of the circles on the 2003 revamp set but wasn't there for long, but I've never seen any footage of it since so I'm wondering if I misremembered.
ME
mediaman2007
I stand corrected!

I have a memory of there being an analogue clock being in one of the circles on the 2003 revamp set but wasn't there for long, but I've never seen any footage of it since so I'm wondering if I misremembered.

I wasnt being pedantic just being geeky!

No youre not misremembering. I think the analogue clock was there for the second episode with des and shavaughn and was only on air for one episode, two at most. The 2003 set and titles were so poor compared to what came before them.

Newer posts