TV Home Forum

Steph's Packed Lunch

Weekdays at 12.30 (September 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Johnr
No viewer competition today, they couldn’t get hold of the caller ‘never mind let’s eat some food instead!’

Hmm...
BR
Brekkie
Maybe nobody entered. If you do though you must have quite good odds with only 60,000 viewers.
PA
PATV Scunthorpe
Had a friend enter (on Tuesday) for the game yesterday, and was put onto a shortlist... how short that list is I don't know, though she didn't get through.
GL
globaltraffic24
What are the prizes? I might enter next time and update you! If it’s a huge cash prize I promise to share some of the winnings with fellow TVForumers 😂
IS
Inspector Sands
Maximum prize £1000.
FA
fanoftv
I’ve only seen the first episode because of work, I’d most probably watch it regularly if it aired late afternoon, obviously I don’t expect channel 4 to change their schedule to suit myself but as others have mentioned maybe it would suit a late afternoon slot where there are no similar programmes in the schedules.
DY
dylanharper
The show has looked better this week. They even had Dean Dunham on the show Monday, he's top drawer when it comes to consumer law advice. He has his own weekly show on LBC radio and usually appears on the likes of ITV This Morning, so I was surprised to see him on there. Hopefully they will retain him long term. Ainsley Harriot was also brilliant on Monday. If they get more like these two the show may just may work out
GB
Gary Baldy
How's this show working? I saw bits of the pre-lockdown version, thought it needed a studio for sure- now that it's in the studio, what's it like?
CA
Cando

87k average on Tuesday
ST
Stuart
If the media get the 'scent of blood from a wounded animal', then it will be hounded to destruction, regardless of any improvement. Daybreak v.1 is a prime example.

Daily Mirror readers could well be her target demographic, so it may not play well for the programme if they continue with negative reporting.
JA
james-2001
If the media get the 'scent of blood from a wounded animal', then it will be hounded to destruction, regardless of any improvement. Daybreak v.1 is a prime example.

So was Eldorado, going back even further.
KK
KolonelKlink
C4 being quite bold in this claim:

Quote:
C4 said: “On Tuesday Steph’s Packed Lunch attracted an average audience of 87,000 viewers from 12.30pm – 2.10pm and drew 204,000 at its peak.

That peak was at the end of the show when people tuned back in for Countdown. First half hour was rounded down to zero.

Rest of the week’s figures are much the same as last week’s - no 15-minute segment on any day since the show launched has averaged above 0.1.
JKDerry and Meridian AM gave kudos

Newer posts