The Newsroom

ITV News

Split from ITV News 2013 Rebrand (January 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
London Lite Founding member
Isn't the social distanced one on one interview on SML from the studio also pre-rec?
BR
Brekkie
So are we saying Sunday Morning Live is, shock horror, not actually 100% live?

(And realising we've gone completely off topic I'll tediously link weekend mornings to ITV News by asking if the 8.25am (sometimes 9.25am) bulletin is still going out?)
BA
Ballyboy

UN
Universal_r
Why were they actually cut down to 2 minutes surely it makes no difference to the amount of people needed in the buildings.
BR
Brekkie
Good job he added "(Unofficial title)" to his comment there after the fuss we had about Meridian Tonight a couple of weeks back. Wink
Alfie Mulcahy, JK08 and Ballyboy gave kudos
GM
GMc
There’s an itv news special after the prime minister’s coronavirus update tomorrow at 8pm. I wonder why they’ve decided to do this if I remember correctly they didn’t do one after the lockdown announcement or any other announcements broadcast on itv. I also wonder if it will be the evening news presenter hosting or NaT.

Probably because News at "Ten" is actually at 10.30 tonight. I'd imagine it will be whoever is scheduled to present NaT that we will see at 8.05.
Universal_r and Ballyboy gave kudos
MA
Markymark
By the way, Happy Birthday ITN. 65 years old today.
NL
Ne1L C
Wonder if they'll be any mention on NAT?
WA
watchingtv
Wonder if they'll be any mention on NAT?

The PMs speech will no doubt be included in tonight's NAT
UN
Universal_r
Mary doing the news special.
RD
RDJ
With an ad break in the middle. So any chance of clawing into GBBO will be lost now.

Plus that could well be the first time ever there’s been an ad break in a Newsflash/News Special?
Alfie Mulcahy, Universal_r and Ballyboy gave kudos
BA
Ballyboy
UTV had Marc mallet with analysis from Tracey Magee and Vicki Hawthorne
Last edited by Ballyboy on 22 September 2020 8:41pm

Newer posts