TV Home Forum

Coronavirus - Impact on live/recorded shows

Several talk programmes have cancelled studio audiences (March 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Jonwo
Bargain Hunt restarted filming back in late June so I imagine we'll be seeing a lot of outdoor auctions for new episodes for a while. It didn't look too bad considering the circumstances although they were a bit heavy on close ups.
AN
Andrew Founding member
I think a new episode of Bargain Hunt might be on BBC One now, the host looks considerably distanced from the auctioneer during the team item valuations and during the historical interlude before the auction it looked like there was obvious social distancing between the host and guest.

They didn't do that ridiculous linking arms yes? YES! bit at the end either
TI
TIGHazard
I think a new episode of Bargain Hunt might be on BBC One now, the host looks considerably distanced from the auctioneer during the team item valuations and during the historical interlude before the auction it looked like there was obvious social distancing between the host and guest.

But that's the best bit.
VM
VMPhil

But that's the best bit.

Because it’s the end of the show? Wink
WH
Whataday Founding member

They did.

AN
Andrew Founding member
Well they didn’t do the linking arms bit.
DA
davidhorman
The episode of Casualty that was bumped back in March because it featured everyone running around in PPE will finally be aired a week tomorrow (September 26th).

Its title is/was "Code Orange" but it's down on my Digiguide EPG as "The Lost Episode".
GE
thegeek Founding member
I had an email from TVRecordings for tickets for a new series of Not Going Out at Pinewood. There's going to be audience split across the studio and an on-site cinema, plus also a screening at the Curzon Soho a couple of days later to record more laughter.
JO
Joe
Obviously one screening wouldn’t generate enough laughter on that show. Wink
JO
Jonwo
I had an email from TVRecordings for tickets for a new series of Not Going Out at Pinewood. There's going to be audience split across the studio and an on-site cinema, plus also a screening at the Curzon Soho a couple of days later to record more laughter.

I assume the Curzon cinema audience will get to see the finished episode rather than the full version.
MI
m_in_m

They did.

They've hidden the space between them well with that angle.
JO
Johnr
Bad news for Peter Levy...apparently the BBC have cancelled Still Open All Hours and it won’t be returning due to Covid ruining plans to film a final ‘wrap up’ series

Newer posts