The Gallery

CITV 2020 Website Design

Trying to make a mordern version on the CITV website. (September 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Classic case of "I'm made something, if you don't say nice things about it and give it 5/5 I'm not going to play".
AA
Aaron_2015
I’d personally lose the shadow off the logo. In other stuff regarding this site so far, this looks very good and shows a lot of promise.

4/5

Probably somewhat irrelevant now the creator of the mock has left, but have a look at some 4 star mocks in the gallery from the last couple of years, do you honestly think that this one is of the same level?
JO
Josh
Classic case of "I'm made something, if you don't say nice things about it and give it 5/5 I'm not going to play".

Not necessarily just that but the fact that around 15 people have voted on the mock but only 3 people have given constructive criticism.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Josh posted:

Not necessarily just that but the fact that around 15 people have voted on the mock but only 3 people have given constructive criticism.

Number of votes != quality of constructive criticism.
Anyway people get upset if you "criticise" anything they've done, but realistically if you're going to plonk it on a web forum and then get upset when somebody rips it apart, the only real response to that (aside from branding them a snowflake) is to tell them to grow a pair. Its always amazing to think we used to run half the planet at one point through the Empire and today we can't say to another forum member "that's crap" without starting World War III.
JO
Josh
Josh posted:

Fair point.
RE
Rexogamer
The name seems familiar, wasn't he a fairly new and active member?

Either way account deletion aside this is just okay, certainly has promise but the shadows aren't that nice and personally I'm not a biggest fan of black/orange (at least this "shade" of black looks a bit weird, although it might be the shadows). 2/5
AM
Alfie Mulcahy
Josh posted:

Anyway people get upset if you "criticise" anything they've done, but realistically if you're going to plonk it on a web forum and then get upset when somebody rips it apart, the only real response to that (aside from branding them a snowflake) is to tell them to grow a pair. Its always amazing to think we used to run half the planet at one point through the Empire and today we can't say to another forum member "that's crap" without starting World War III.

Agreed

Newer posts