TV Home Forum

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Someone’s going to be a Millionaire - ITV

JO
Johnr
He does genuinely enjoy doing the show, at the recordings has plenty of time to chat to the audience and crew in between filming particulary if he knew the answer to a history question or similar he turns into 'Clarkson documentary' mode for a couple of minutes!

"The show's not called who wants a new loft conversion it's called Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!"

"Hello, and welcome to Who wants to win enough for the parking meter they're using while they're in here"
MarkT76, Toasty603 and Jon gave kudos
MA
Meridian AM Meridian (South) South Today
Jon posted:
An ITV Drama question came up for the £64k question about Hercule Piriot.

I bet you’re going to be getting very excited now someone has crashed out on question about This Morning.

Did UTV not take This Morning in the 90s then? Rolling Eyes

Eamonn is interviewing the contestant now on This Morning.
PA
paul_hadley London London
Odd how the competition they’re running goes through until November. Is this series split perhaps and continues later?
JO
Jon Central (West) Midlands Today
Odd how the competition they’re running goes through until November. Is this series split perhaps and continues later?

I think most of these phone in competitions runs for months now, regardless of when the series ends.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member

Not sure about the competition but it's possible there is another run. I think when they recorded the episodes pre Christmas they went out in two separate blocks.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Not sure they have benefited from spoiling the million pound win. It appears to have done ok all week but around mid 3m which is about normal I think for the show. We will see if there is a boost tonight.

I know I would prefer not to know the outcome in advance. They could have actually just said that someone will reach or even answer the million pound question and not reveal the actual outcome.
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
I agree, and kind of all week it has been more about guessing whether this is the one rather than enjoying each game for what it was.
Turns out nobody had 2020 vision.
GB
Gary Baldy Granada North West Today
There was a spoiler at the end of the Chase tonight- continuity announcer gave the bloody thing away.
DM
DeMarkay London London
Ahh, the dark shirt makes an appearance Wink
Soupnzi, Owen A and brioalex gave kudos
JO
There was a spoiler at the end of the Chase tonight- continuity announcer gave the bloody thing away.

It was given away weeks ago.
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Assume they're fitting this in the hour and not showing the last 15 minutes after the news as they did once before.
Turns out nobody had 2020 vision.
JO
This contestant looks familiar....

https://millionaire.fandom.com/wiki/Davyth_Fear

Newer posts