The Yorkshire and Lincolnshire Thread

(August 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
bilky asko
Shall we all get a Peter Levy tattoo?

SP
Steve in Pudsey
Wow. I'm amazed to see that the lady with the Levy tattoo isn't called Katherine.
SP
Spencer
RA
radiolistener
Wow. I'm amazed to see that the lady with the Levy tattoo isn't called Katherine.

Is she still around?
SP
Steve in Pudsey
She's not on here any more but is around on other networks.

36 days later

:-(
A former member
The late Calendar seems to be coming from in front of a 2x2 screen video wall tonight. Not seen this before? Looks to be surrounded by the normal set elements (grey walls, orange lines). The video wall is just showing the ITV News Calendar graphics off the titles.
JT
jolly turnip
The late Calendar seems to be coming from in front of a 2x2 screen video wall tonight. Not seen this before? Looks to be surrounded by the normal set elements (grey walls, orange lines). The video wall is just showing the ITV News Calendar graphics off the titles.

Haven't seen it but sounds like that in the newsroom?
WL
W1LL
Set alterations to allow for the socially distanced return of two presenters on Monday perhaps?
WL
W1LL
The late edition of Look North has certainly changed since I last tuned in...

AN
Andrew Founding member
Just watched Calendar late news on +1, yes it’s that newswall that they sometimes use (pre pandemic) in the newsroom. I’m guessing they are rejigging the set, or at least the lights/camera angles etc
BA
Ballyboy
Do all itv regional news programmes have that newswall or do some still have city backdrops?. I know utv has the Belfast backdrop.
:-(
A former member
Just watched Calendar late news on +1, yes it’s that newswall that they sometimes use (pre pandemic) in the newsroom. I’m guessing they are rejigging the set, or at least the lights/camera angles etc

That awkward moment when your backup point in the newsroom looks better than your main set...
Brekkie, lhx1985 and chevron gave kudos

Newer posts