TV Home Forum

CBBC Channel

New logo for 2016 - out with the green (September 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
Well the last new Blue Peter presenter made such an impact she doesn't even have a Wiki page yet. If Lindsey is on her way out though it gives them an opportunity to establish the remaining trio as the team to take the show forward over the next few years.
TV
iloveTV1
Well the last new Blue Peter presenter made such an impact she doesn't even have a Wiki page yet. If Lindsey is on her way out though it gives them an opportunity to establish the remaining trio as the team to take the show forward over the next few years.

I think Lindsey or Richie may be up to leave soon, 2 new presenters in two months sounds like a big revamp.

Richie's only been on it just over a year, so can't see him leaving just yet. However Lindsey's been on it 7 years exactly this week, so could potentially be a leaver, but judging by her instagram and tweets she still seems to be having the time of her life and can't wait to be back in the studio, so maybe not? Who knows?

It could just be simply be a way lessening the load on two presenters and different pairings will present on different weeks? I'm sure everything will be explained on Thursday!

I was thinking that they might have it so they have only three presenters in each show, with all four of them in their big shows.

They also have more of a reliance on studio segments at the moment, so it is all the more possible that they need more presenters to do more segments, meaning that with less presenters it could get very tiring very quickly.

My theory is that they wanted a third presenter before lockdown, so screen tested the applicants including Mwaksy and Adam. They couldn’t decide between them, and thought they might need another presenter because of the virus so just hired both of them.
WH
Whataday Founding member
I'm surprised Adam B would sign up considering it will inevitably put an end to his lucrative sponsorship deals.
JA
JAS84
According to his wiki page he was already co-hosting another CBBC show.
JK
JKDerry
Nice to have a fellow Derry man as a Blue Peter presenter - Adam is a really nice guy and has done a lot for the people of Derry, especially during the pandemic.
DV
DVB Cornwall
Interviewed this morning by BP Alumnus Helen Skelton on BBC Five Live

BR
Brekkie
Is he the first presenter from NI since Carol Keating?
CO
Colm
Zoe Salmon.
DV
DVB Cornwall
Introduction of Adam B (from the Blue Peter YouTube channel.

JO
Johnr

Do the BBC cover the costs of flights between Manchester and Ireland plus that apartment every week?! (Not a 'they're wasting my license fee!!!111' moan, just curious regarding the logistics of that!)
BR
Brekkie
You know you're getting old when children are presenting Blue Peter.
JO
Jonwo
You know you're getting old when children are presenting Blue Peter.

He's 20 years old so not exactly a child. Matt Baker for example was 21 when he joined Blue Peter.

Newer posts