The Newsroom

Sky News | October 2019 Onwards

New Westminster Studio and Kay Burley Launch - 1st Sept 2020

JF
JF World News West Country (East) Points West
BBC you could say in normal times begins it breakfast news programming on BBC One/News Channel with The Briefing at 5am as that aimed as a breakfast programme for Europe and Africa on BBC World News
AN
all new Phil Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
I know it’s a Bank Holiday, but I’m enjoying how Niall Paterson is once again presenting this morning but it’s just branded as “@ Breakfast”, even though it’s pretty much the same Kay Burley-branded show he’s been presenting for weeks. Well, he’s sitting down instead of standing up.
MA
Meridian AM Meridian (South) South Today
I know it’s a Bank Holiday, but I’m enjoying how Niall Paterson is once again presenting this morning but it’s just branded as “@ Breakfast”, even though it’s pretty much the same Kay Burley-branded show he’s been presenting for weeks. Well, he’s sitting down instead of standing up.

If it's called '@ Breakfast' at weekends, then they seem to be counting this public holiday as part of the weekend ('Bank Holiday Weekend').
VA
valley

If it's called '@ Breakfast' at weekends, then they seem to be counting this public holiday as part of the weekend ('Bank Holiday Weekend').

Yes. That’s normally what happens...
CW
CraigWills Tyne Tees Look North (North East)

But it’s also single headed, when @Breakfast on weekends is usually two (it seems Kimberley did two hours solo on Saturday however) but today it was Niall solo sitting behind a desk, but with quite a few big interviews/weekday style, which sort of mixed the weekday/weekend formats a little.
ST
Stuart West Country (West) Spotlight
The revamped Millbank studio looks OK, but she may as well be in Studio 6.

No new titles or graphics.
HB
HarryB Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today

MA
mattsh Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Seems a pointless change to me. The videos don’t look great on the screen either, some sort of shadow problem?
HB
HarryB Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today

ST
Stuart West Country (West) Spotlight
As with Studio 21, it looks as though they ran out of either money or enthusiasm to actually finish laying the flooring. Shocked
NR
NthnRw West Country (West) Spotlight
Why do the screens look so washed out? Intentional 'Breakfast' light look or the wrong screen/lighting combo?
AN
all new Phil Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Great looking set but disappointing to see very little else different given the hype.

Newer posts