The Newsroom

BBC World News

JW
JamesWorldNews Central World News
roo posted:
the show with no name is not getting a name because it’s only running in this particular format for a couple of weeks to cover the conventions. then the new studio will go off air again for a few weeks to allow more prep for the election.

It’s a wonder U2 haven’t done the theme tune.
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
AM
AlfieMulcahy Meridian (South East) South East Today
The show with no name at 9pm bst with Katty Kay and Christian Fraser has became my favourite show on the whole of the bbc news schedule. I think it works so well.

Was just about to post the same thing. I think it needs a name like 'Across the Pond' or something

If we had a pound for every time someone had suggested that particular name ... 🤣

Really. Oops
Hello, I'm using WhatsApp
MA
Markymark Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today
The show with no name at 9pm bst with Katty Kay and Christian Fraser has became my favourite show on the whole of the bbc news schedule. I think it works so well.

Was just about to post the same thing. I think it needs a name like 'Across the Pond' or something

Considering a lot of the subject matter, Pond Life might be more apt
--
Avatar credit: © BBC, ITA, BREMA 1967
PE
Pete Founding member North Reporting Scotland
roo posted:
the show with no name is not getting a name because it’s only running in this particular format for a couple of weeks to cover the conventions. then the new studio will go off air again for a few weeks to allow more prep for the election.

Is that confirmed?

yes, roo just confirmed it
ELM 2011: I am sick of been persicuted by you immature TV Forumers!
JA
Jamesypoo Anglia (East) Look East

Great joke which I'm sure nobody's made before Cool
bilky asko, itsrobert and Matthew_Fieldhouse gave kudos
MA
Markymark Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today

Great joke which I'm sure nobody's made before Cool

Great minds......... Cool
--
Avatar credit: © BBC, ITA, BREMA 1967
HA
harshy Founding member
Oh wow did anyone see the extra long playout of the Focus on Africa end titles, I'll give it a go and post it on my YouTube channel.
BA
Ballyboy UTV Newsline
Is your YouTube channel called Harshy as well?. they’re not bad titles
HA
harshy Founding member
Is your YouTube channel called Harshy as well?. they’re not bad titles

Close, its harshy tvforum Smile, some uploading problems, didnt realise all i had to do was close my browser, oh well here it is, enjoy Smile
BA
Ballyboy UTV Newsline
I’ll subscribe bro
IN
Independent World News
At least in North America, the weather following bulletins is replaced by advertising. Probably because these simulcasts mean the minute in the middle of the bulletins have not been used for advertising for the last few months. I don't know why they started dropping the forecasts recently as opposed to April or May.

9 days later

AS
Asa Admin Meridian (South East) South East Today
Posts removed. Let's keep this to news presentation, not outfits.

Newer posts