TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain in 2020

Split from Good Morning Britain (January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DW
DavidWhitfield
I know Good Morning Britain are scraping the barrel for presenting pairings at the moment with coronavirus and summer holidays to contend with, but this is taking the proverbial... Wink

FA
fanoftv
I don’t know, a creamy muck muck finale could be what the show needs! Very Happy
FL
Flux
I know Good Morning Britain are scraping the barrel for presenting pairings at the moment with coronavirus and summer holidays to contend with, but this is taking the proverbial... Wink

I wonder if Dick and Dom will mention the superior breakfast show they were keen to see revived...?

JB
JasonB
I don’t know, a creamy muck muck finale could be what the show needs! Very Happy

Shame Piers is on holiday.
NE
News96
Til Tuesday!
Last edited by News96 on 28 August 2020 3:35pm
CW
CraigWills
Til Monday week!

Is Piers and Susanna not back Tuesday 1st?
WH
what
They are.
JB
JasonB
Til Monday week!

Just to clear things up before my post turns in to a rota thread. My post was trying to state that it’s a shame Piers is on holiday because I would have loved to see Dick and Dom give him good muck mucking.
NA
natoswald
New voiceover artist and ticker this morning. Newsreader desk is also now back in the corner of the studio.
MA
Meridian AM
Scrolling ticker is s step backwards IMO.
Flippers - as on CNN, BBC News and previously GMB - are easier to read.

New voiceover sounds funny somehow - like he is trying to put on a deep voice..?
RD
RDJ
Ticker is ugly. The grey doesn't go with any visual elements and is now blocking the whole bottom screen. A weird #GMB and ITV logo animation outside of safe areas too. Don't know why it animates so frequently and why it needs to show the ITV logo at all when that's already on the DOG in the top left of the screen. And naturally of course Tickers are harder to read even if you can fit more information on it..... a step backwards I'm afraid.
Meridian AM, Stuart and Universal_r gave kudos
AR
Archie
Ticker - 2014-2017

Flipper - 2017-2020

Ticker (again) 2020-

Newer posts