TV Home Forum

ITV Programming Thread

SC
Score Granada North West Today
New six part series of It'll Be Alright on The Night with David Walliams starts on Friday 11th September at 9.30pm.

Do we know if actual links have been filmed this time, or if it is more of the (very poor) animated stuff from a couple of years ago?

https://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week37/itll-be-alright-night
NE
News96 Look North (Yorkshire)
And it's a really weird Schedule that Friday with Corrie back to 2 episodes (in this case an hour-long) as of that night and Millionaire after it.
TV
iloveTV1 London London
And it's a really weird Schedule that Friday with Corrie back to 2 episodes (in this case an hour-long) as of that night and Millionaire after it.

Why not have ‘Alright on the Night’ start on 18th September, then they can have their usual schedule.

In other news, Soccer Aid on 6th September, 6.30pm - 10pm. Millionaire stripped Monday-Thursday at 9pm and Friday at 8.30pm, and here’s the schedule for 5th September:

6pm - Rolling In It (Final Episode)
7pm - The Chase: Celebrity Specials (New Series)
8pm - BGT: Semi-Finals
10pm - Piers Morgan’s Life Stories

That’s a really neat schedule above, and the 7pm - 11pm bit shouldn’t be disrupted for the duration of BGT’s run.
Joined on 29th December 2019.
BR
Brekkie Recently warned Wales Wales Today
Isn't it only two episodes for Life Stories - Vinnie Jones and at least the third ITV retrospective on the life of Captain Tom Moore. Guess Jonathan Ross will take the slot in the weeks that follow - had assumed it would be Alright on the Night considering that is 6 x 45 mins.

Not sure what ITV have for Sundays - Celeb Catchphrase perhaps. Obviously feel they have enough that Millionaire will work better for them stripped across the week rather than on Sundays.
Turns out nobody had 2020 vision.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Family Fortunes will be Sundays
NE
News96 Look North (Yorkshire)
Re Life Stories-more recording dates for September have since been added making it six episodes-

https://www.sroaudiences.com/
TV
iloveTV1 London London
Isn't it only two episodes for Life Stories - Vinnie Jones and at least the third ITV retrospective on the life of Captain Tom Moore. Guess Jonathan Ross will take the slot in the weeks that follow - had assumed it would be Alright on the Night considering that is 6 x 45 mins.

Not sure what ITV have for Sundays - Celeb Catchphrase perhaps. Obviously feel they have enough that Millionaire will work better for them stripped across the week rather than on Sundays.

Family fortunes and catchphrase for Sunday, 10 episodes of each I think.

Alright on the Night is 60 minutes and is heading to Fridays.
Joined on 29th December 2019.
BR
Ah, I saw that reported as 45 minute episodes which seemed a bit odd.

Still not finding the idea of Gino hosting Family Fortunes that appealing. You know it'll be full of questions like "Name something you put on a bed".
Universal_r, JamesLaverty1925 and GMc gave kudos
JB
JasonB London London

Still not finding the idea of Gino hosting Family Fortunes that appealing. You know it'll be full of questions like "Name something you put on a bed".

With Gino mispronouncing the word "sheet" claiming that's how it's said in Italian.
Have you washed your hands?
Universal_r, GMc and DeMarkay gave kudos
DM
DeMarkay London London
This feels like ITV of old with a premium line-up.
BR
For a schedule put together in a pandemic a year after axing the show that's been the hook of the autumn schedule for a decade and a half it isn't too bad. Personally I'd probably swap The Chase and Catchphrase around, but that is neither here or there and I suspect once Strictly arrives The Chase can hold up better.

Wouldn't be surprised too if the combined cost of the three gameshows comes to less than what they've been paying for four X Factor judges for the last few years.
Universal_r and Octothorpe gave kudos
JO
Johnr

I was watching (Les Dennis) Family Fortunes on Challenge earlier today, and the humour just happens rather than being forced!

Annoyingly the schedule then has 2 episodes of All Star Family Fortunes afterwards which is very annoying in comparison!

Newer posts