TV Home Forum

ITV Programming Thread

2017 (January 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SC
Score
Jonathan Ross would be good, although don’t him and Amanda Holden have beef?

I wonder if they might go down the route of having a different guest judge each week rather than one replacement for the whole run? Seems less risky.
BR
Brekkie
More people surely means more risk in current circumstances. I just hope Louis is in Ireland.
TV
iloveTV1
Score posted:
Jonathan Ross would be good, although don’t him and Amanda Holden have beef?

I wonder if they might go down the route of having a different guest judge each week rather than one replacement for the whole run? Seems less risky.

The problem is it’s all rather short notice - they start filming on Friday. They’d be lucky to get one let alone find five.
JO
Jonwo
Jonathan Ross is filming Jonathan Ross' Comedy Club from Wednesday-Friday so he won't be available.
SC
Score
It’s short notice but it’s not as if there’s loads of production going on just now so I’m sure they’ll find someone. But again, it’s why I think a different guest each episode would be better. Jonathan Ross isn’t available on Friday but could do Sunday, for example.

No idea whether Louis Walsh is in Ireland or not. They should probably avoid anyone associated with X Factor, although he’d have good chemistry with the rest of the panel. He and David could be quite funny together.

I guess Ashley Banjo is another option. Former contestant and he’s got judging experience.
DeMarkay and iloveTV1 gave kudos
DM
DeMarkay
https://www.justsimoncowell.com/post/simon-cowell-will-not-appear-on-the-bgt-semi-finals
VM
VMPhil
There's a website dedicated to news about Simon Cowell?!
NL
Ne1L C

Some people have too much time on their hands.
JO
Joe

*checks remit of current site*
DE88, UBox and Brekkie gave kudos
TV
iloveTV1
For The Voice Kids final tonight, which was recorded with a virtual audience and will be shown next Saturday, the winner was not revealed to the virtual audience, which means no major spoilers - a very smart decision.
TV
iloveTV1
https://www.justsimoncowell.com/post/simon-cowell-will-not-appear-on-the-bgt-semi-finals

Hopefully he will manage the final - I think I’ll be on 10th October or something so it should be fine hopefully for him to come to the UK, even with the quarantine period.
BR
Brekkie
For The Voice Kids final tonight, which was recorded with a virtual audience and will be shown next Saturday, the winner was not revealed to the virtual audience, which means no major spoilers - a very smart decision.

When are they airing the final (and semi-final?) of the main show - you'd think it would make sense to air that off the back of the kids series, but it sounds like they're going straight to BGT.

Newer posts