The Gallery

TV Forum mock

(August 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JL
J. Lyric
Asa posted:
Well there's a mixed bag of ratings for this one. Personally, it's not for me. It seems like quite a common theme to go for a plain sans-serif worded logo these days and apart from the joined up TV and keeping the quotes, it doesn't feel like there's much else going on. Certainly don't see enough to bin the existing one.

Also, are we calling it TV Forum or TVForum ?

The phrase "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" comes to mind...

As you reminded us on the last page, it was you who mocked up a new TV Forum logo in the first place in the TV Forum thread. Confused

I'm not good at this.

9 days later

RE
Rexogamer

This probably won't make the logo any better, but I decided to change the sans serif font of the "Forum" to the current logo's ITC Souvenir.

Personally I prefer the first one, and while this looks nice it took me a moment to figure out the difference. It's a bit too similar IMO.

Still, first one gets a 4/5 from me.
JB
JasonB
Why are we still trying to improve the logo? Asa's given his thoughts on it.
BA
Bail Moderator

The BBC/ITV/Sky are never going to use our mocks. Doesn't stop us being creative and having a go does it Smile
NL
Ne1L C
Bail posted:

The BBC/ITV/Sky are never going to use our mocks. Doesn't stop us being creative and having a go does it Smile

Absolutely not
(From an enthusiastic if admittedly crap mocker)
JB
JasonB
Bail posted:

Touché!
Last edited by JasonB on 22 August 2020 4:02pm - 2 times in total
DO
dosxuk
If we're doing this then here's mine

I'm particularly proud of getting Arial, Times New Roman and Comic Sans into a single logo.
OA
Owen A
Here's my take on TVF's logo, bit more different than the others but here goes:

BR
brioalex
Just for the laughs, I'll give it a go then... Laughing

Last edited by brioalex on 22 August 2020 6:05pm
BS
BiggieSMLZ
So we're doing our own rebrand ideas now? Sweet! I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring. Wink

DM
DeMarkay
Just as a joke, perhaps each of these logos could be used in an 'ITV Creates' sort of way where they appear on screen when the landing page loads but transitions into the normal logo? Wink
DM
DeMarkay
Throwing my hat into the ring

Newer posts