TV Home Forum

ITV Programming Thread

2017 (January 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SO
Soupnzi
Josh posted:
I can't wait for the return of the Mysterious Fencing Woman.

Nothing mysterious about it, it's Christine Lampard (née Bleakley).

I’ve just watched that episode and have to say, ten years on it still feels like a shoehorned in promotion for Daybreak.

Is this about when Avalon’s Christine Bleakley appeared with Avalon’s Harry Hill on Avalon’s TV Burp to promote the breakfast programme she was hosting with Avalon’s Adrian Chiles?
TVMan, VMPhil and Score gave kudos
JO
Josh
VM
VMPhil
Nothing mysterious about it, it's Christine Lampard (née Bleakley).

I’ve just watched that episode and have to say, ten years on it still feels like a shoehorned in promotion for Daybreak.

Is this about when Avalon’s Christine Bleakley appeared with Avalon’s Harry Hill on Avalon’s TV Burp to promote the breakfast programme she was hosting with Avalon’s Adrian Chiles?

But usually TV Burp didn’t engage in that sort of thing, so it’s really jarring when it happens.
TV
iloveTV1
Britain’s Got Talent returns with a show called ‘Winners Revealed’ will air on 30th August (bank holiday Sunday) from 6.30pm.
JO
Johnr
Nothing after that though (so not stripped as I expected), are they going to be dragging out the finals over Saturday nights for a bit of schedule filler?

EDIT confirmed here, weekly
https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/britains-got-talent/478155-britains-got-talent-return-date-confirmed-as-the-finalists-are-revealed-in-special-catch-up-show.html

Also...Simon will only be appearing via a video link! (Although depending on his health maybe a last minute replacement will be drafted in instead)
JO
Johnr
As predicted Simon now won't be appearing at all, be interesting to see who they draft in to replace him...would have to be someone based in the UK presumably

Apparently (probably just nonsense made up by the press) Piers Morgan was in the running until the bosses remembered he doesn't get on too well with David Walliams

What's Kelly Brook up to these days anyway Wink
GL
glondon
Johnr posted:
As predicted Simon now won't be appearing at all, be interesting to see who they draft in to replace him...would have to be someone based in the UK presumably

Apparently (probably just nonsense made up by the press) Piers Morgan was in the running until the bosses remembered he doesn't get on too well with David Walliams

It'll probably be Willie Walsh. Didn't he do it the last time?
VA
valley
Johnr posted:

It'll probably be Willie Walsh. Didn't he do it the last time?

I think you mean Louis Walsh, rather than Willie who is the boss of British Airways’ parent company!
BR
Brekkie
Johnr posted:

How about Phil Schofiled then?
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Probably Jonathan Ross. He's used to judging on talent shows.

Or Stephen Mulhern Very Happy
TV
iloveTV1
Do they even need a fourth judge? I think Amanda, Alesha and David could carry it pretty well, although Stephen isn’t a bad choice.
JA
JAS84
Stephen would make sense as a fill-in, as he's already part of the BGT family having hosted More Talent until last year.

Newer posts