TV Home Forum

EastEnders

Kate Oates joins as Exec Producer (June 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
james-2001
Was Martin Kemp a singer? He was Spanau Ballet's bassist. Still a musician though.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Wikipedia lists "vocals" under instruments.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Well, Mica. You’ve got your work cut-out to match that Mike Reid hit!

Michelle Collins sang?

Going way back to the very beginning, I’ve just remembered that Anita Dobson had a hit with the EE theme song.
JA
james-2001
Michelle Collins sang?

She had a music video which was on The Box around the time we first got cable in 1999. Don't know how well the song did though!

Quote:
Going way back to the very beginning, I’ve just remembered that Anita Dobson had a hit with the EE theme song.

And Letitia Dean and Paul J. Medford with "Something Outta Nothing".
SI
Siggy

Michelle Collins sang?

Not forgetting that single they released the theme song from drama ‘Sunburn’ she sang/appeared in after leaving EE.

SO
Soupnzi
Might as well include Phil Daniels (Kevin Wicks) into the mix😂😂; he probably had the biggest hit of all
TG
TG

Michelle Collins sang?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyN2we6JjHQ

1992. She actually performed it live on Blue Peter at the time as well. Pretty painful, as I recall...
RB
RobinBlamires05
Nah that was her ill-advised Temptations cover, later featured as one of "Peter Kay's Criminal Records" on BBC 2's
Sunday Show.

The theme to Sunburn seemingly entered the lower ebbs of the Top 40.
LE
Lesziah
Eastenders back on September 7th.
JA
JAS84
Is that why there's two episodes of Secrets from the Square this week instead of a classic episode?
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Haven't the classic episodes been rating horribly?

Is there going to be a 'Previously...' recap when they start again?
JA
james-2001
That might be because the 31st is a bank holiday, so they've put Paddington 2 on instead.

Newer posts