The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters, correspondent & rotas

Split from BBC News: Presenters & Rotas

MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse Central (West) Midlands Today
Reeta doing both the Six and Ten tonight, same as last night, meaning Huw, George, Fiona, Sophie and possibly Clive are all absent. Definitely in the depths of summer! I'm sure it was this week last year that Simon and Jane had their one day stints on the Six and Ten.

Simon did both 13 August, Jane did the ten on 12 August and both on 26 August (bank holiday)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8EmCnoa_w4h6qqHHSwHf0Q
CM
cmthwtv West Country (East) Points West
George is at the desk for the Six!!
LE
lesmauresfr Meridian (South East) South East Today

Might he stay for the Ten — interesting who it’d be if he doesn’t?
CM

He hasn't done a Ten since 2014 I think. So if he does, I will be utterly and sincerely shocked.
LE

He hasn't done a Ten since 2014 I think. So if he does, I will be utterly and sincerely shocked.

I’d be very surprised too but there hasn’t been separate presenters on the Six and Ten for some weeks now so could this continue today...?
If not, may we be seeing Simon at Ten...?
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse Central (West) Midlands Today

I’d be very surprised too but there hasn’t been separate presenters on the Six and Ten for some weeks now so could this continue today...?

Last time there was separate presenters for the six and ten was 31 July. Simon is doing the one so doubt he'll stay that late. I'd guess Reeta will do the ten.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8EmCnoa_w4h6qqHHSwHf0Q
JF
JF World News West Country (East) Points West
Interesting for the first time since March Sabet Choudhury is on the lunchtime news and set to do the weekday Points West evening news, Alex has done the last seven weekdays think David is on holiday.
LE

Last time there was separate presenters for the six and ten was 31 July. Simon is doing the one so doubt he'll stay that late. I'd guess Reeta will do the Ten

Remember in 2018 when Jane did the 1, 5 and then the 10…anything is possible 😂.
JW
JamesWorldNews Central World News
George at Six; Sophie at Ten? No?
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
lesmauresfr and cmthwtv gave kudos
CM
George at Six; Sophie at Ten? No?

Probably. When everyone's back (Huw, George, Sophie, Clive, Reeta and Fiona), they will struggle to fit people in again. Doubt we will see Sophie on the One anymore considering it's a 3 hour news channel shift.
JF
JF World News West Country (East) Points West
Could Huw go back to his news channel shift but do 4-6 and the ten
LE
Could Huw go back to his news channel shift but do 4-6 and the ten

Well that’s an interesting thought…

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic