The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters, correspondent & rotas

Split from BBC News: Presenters & Rotas (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RN
Rolling News
Joanna Gosling doing the One today.

It’ll be my turn tomorrow...

I was surprised to see how alike you look to Sophie Raworth in yesterday's Six. Wink

The make up here is second to none. Wink
JamesWorldNews and cmthwtv gave kudos
UN
Universal_r
Joanna gosling has done both the catwalks with no back up papers wouldn’t like to be in her position if the autocue failed.
RN
Rolling News
Just realised this means she'll be doing the afternoon shift on the News Channel for the first time in quite a few years. AFAIK, she's only done mornings since the move to BH in 2013.
CM
cmthwtv
Could we see Jane or Simon popping up on the Six or Ten later in the week? I think today's one was Jane's alternate Wednesday and she's already been off so I would be surprised if she didn't appear.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Joanna gosling has done both the catwalks with no back up papers wouldn’t like to be in her position if the autocue failed.

These presenters (Joanna included) have been doing their jobs for decades. I guess they know what to do when the autocue fails. It won’t be a new experience for them. 👍
WO
Worzel

These presenters (Joanna included) have been doing their jobs for decades. I guess they know what to do when the autocue fails. It won’t be a new experience for them. 👍

Indeed. Although I think a camera gaffe is more likely these days. Laughing

Rolling News and JamesWorldNews gave kudos
NE
Newsroom
Could we see Jane or Simon popping up on the Six or Ten later in the week? I think today's one was Jane's alternate Wednesday and she's already been off so I would be surprised if she didn't appear.

Sophie is doing the 6 and 10. No surprises tonight.
CM
cmthwtv
Last years silly season was much more interesting! Oh well
lesmauresfr and Matthew_Fieldhouse gave kudos
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse
Last years silly season was much more interesting! Oh well

Still got time, don't give up hope
NE
News96
Yep since we've another 2 and a half weeks (i.e up to Bank Holiday Monday) to go yet.

ETA:Jane Hill on at 4:00.
Last edited by News96 on 12 August 2020 4:01pm
AS
AlexS

Jane on the NC now from 4.
CM
cmthwtv
Strange rota-ing in my opinion. Surely Jane is considered more senior than Joanna?

Newer posts