TV Home Forum

I’m A Celebrity .... 2020

(August 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TG
Tim Goodwin1
Jonwo posted:
The eating trials can be adapted, there’s just as many disgusting food here as there is in Australia.

Wrestlers burgers, Jellies Eels, Spam, Kraft Cheese Singles, poo
IS
Inspector Sands
BR
Brekkie
Wonder with it being the 20th series (not anniversary as I've seen stated today) and the circumstances whether they might consider an All Stars series. Seems an ideal scenario to do it in considering the completely different environment.
DE88, DeMarkay and Lynetwork gave kudos
CA
cal0906
Wonder with it being the 20th series (not anniversary as I've seen stated today) and the circumstances whether they might consider an All Stars series. Seems an ideal scenario to do it in considering the completely different environment.

I think they could easily get 12 of the most known I’m A Celeb contestants for an All Stars series too- most of them wouldn’t need paying much.

This wouldn’t necessarily be my choice of 12 but think they could definitely get the following

Biggins, Series 7 Winner
Joe Pasquale, Series 4 Winner
Joe Swash, Series 8 Winner
Paul Burrell, Series 4 Runner Up
Peter Andre, Series 3 Third Place
Roman Kemp, Series 19 Third Place
Shaun Ryder, Series 10 Runner Up

Emily Atack, Series 18 Runner Up
Kerry Katona, Series 3 Winner
Kim Woodburn, Series 9 Runner Up
Stacey Solomon, Series 10 Winner
Vicky Pattison, Series 15 Winner
LY
Lynetwork
The new location twist (it feels weird even calling it that) is the perfect excuse for an All Stars series!
RE
Revolution
It sounds like Fort Boyard. Just replace kiosk guy with the professor and have them joust.
JO
Johnr
It really is quite incredible how the Ant and Dec shows (Takeaway, BGT and obviously IAC) have all run for years on end but since 2018 have all been forced to change their format or hosts at some point - first due to Ant and his addiction issues and now this virus that nobody could ever in a million years have predicted

On a side note, did the 'place on a plane' winners from Takeaway ever receive an altenative prize or is that just on hold indefinitely?
BR
Brekkie
I suspect as they're provided by a sponsor they'll go ahead when it is safe as there is a promotional opportunity there. Even possible, though maybe optimistic, it could be the final episode of the next series.
TV
iloveTV1
I suspect as they're provided by a sponsor they'll go ahead when it is safe as there is a promotional opportunity there. Even possible, though maybe optimistic, it could be the final episode of the next series.

Even if not then, when they get them out they could always do a special of the show from Florida.
SI
Siggy
I’d say this year could throw up some really good celebrities! They’ll probably be able to attract some big names who have always said no in the past purely because of the jungle setting (creepy crawlies, snakes etc).

I hope the haunted theme rumour is just that. We’ve had enough ghost hunting type shows and they quickly get boring.
SP
Steve in Pudsey

Logistically that has issues - the original comp terms and conditions would have included being available on the specified dates. I don't think you can realistically pick a new date and expect everyone to be able to get that time off work.

More likely to give people an alternative holiday?
BR
Brekkie
I'm sure if we delved further into the T&Cs they'd have been some clause which covers what would happen if the original dates were unavailable, possibly as vague as "the promoter has the right to change these dates at their discretion."

Newer posts