The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters, correspondent & rotas

Split from BBC News: Presenters & Rotas

BA
Ballyboy UTV Newsline
Ellie was on north east tonight years ago her being from Chester-Le-street.
DE
DE88 UTV Newsline
And of course she is, in her own words, a "proud Newsround alumni" (sic). Wink Wink
"What is two plus two?" "Rather more than three." "Yes, but can you be more specific?" "The Belgians."
RN
Rolling News Central (East) East Midlands Today
She's one of a few who have graduated from Newsround into news of which is aimed at a more mature audience (some have made the transition better than others). Julie Etchingham, Matthew Price, Lizo Mzimba, Chris Rogers. Who else is there?
AS
AlexS Central (East) Midlands Today
She's one of a few who have graduated from Newsround into news of which is aimed at a more mature audience (some have made the transition better than others). Julie Etchingham, Matthew Price, Lizo Mzimba, Chris Rogers. Who else is there?

Sonali Shah attempted it but went through business, news, and sport, not being very good at any of it, and has now disappeared, Rachel Horne did at least one world news shift and was a regular business presenter for a time, Adam Fleming is another big one.
RN
AlexS posted:

Sonali Shah attempted it but went through business, news, and sport, not being very good at any of it, and has now disappeared, Rachel Horne did at least one world news shift and was a regular business presenter for a time, Adam Fleming is another big one.

Sonali Shah is now chief anchor of Escape to the Country.
DE
DE88 UTV Newsline

Krishnan Guru-Murthy. Wink

"What is two plus two?" "Rather more than three." "Yes, but can you be more specific?" "The Belgians."
ST
steveboswell Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
John Craven 😉
RN
Ore Oduba. Can't believe I missed him.
JT
jolly turnip Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)

I try to
RO
rob Founding member Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today

Jessica Ennis, goodnight.
TV Live / Podcasts
CO
Colm Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
If you count the population of East Anglia as mature, Becky Jago.
DE88 and The SNT Three gave kudos
WA
watchingtv Anglia (East) Look East
Kate Gerbeau. Went to Breakfast quite quick. Some time with Five News and more recently British Forces TV. Not sure if she is still there.
My contribution is small but you are welcome.

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic