The Newsroom

BBC News (UK) presentation - Reith launch onwards

From Monday 15th July 2019 (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NE
News96
In other news... Newswatch is back on 4th September... So I assume the Tuesday of that week (Mon is bank hol) is going to be "back to normal" if there even is a "going back".

Which might mean the likes of Newsroom Live might be back on Tuesday 1st then-not sure about Afternoon Live sure unless the Five comes back.
FC
FrancesC
The Ten ends at 22:30 tonight… Shortest since March?
BB
bbc247
Interesting view of the balcony studio at 18:12 on the Six. Looks as if the screen has been replaced with a new flat screen. It was being used for a report on Lebanon.
CM
cmthwtv
Interesting view of the balcony studio at 18:12 on the Six. Looks as if the screen has been replaced with a new flat screen. It was being used for a report on Lebanon.

Doesn't look touchscreen either - does that mean Outside Source will remain in C?
Last edited by cmthwtv on 5 August 2020 6:49pm
RN
Rolling News

Doesn't look touchscreen either - does that mean Outside Source will remain one C?

Or two D? 😉
JF
JF World News

Doesn't look touchscreen either - does that mean Outside Source will remain one C?

Or two D? 😉

Unless they move to 34D? which has a giant touch screen unlikely though
PA
PATV Scunthorpe

Doesn't look touchscreen either - does that mean Outside Source will remain in C?

It looked to me like a fake effect, body movements were quite rigid, so I'm guessing the graphics have been added over the top of the existing screen.
SuperSajuuk and Warbler gave kudos
CH
chris

It looked to me like a fake effect, body movements were quite rigid, so I'm guessing the graphics have been added over the top of the existing screen.

It’s fake - you could see Jeremy Bowen’s hands go behind the “screen”.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
I've never seen it used in this way but I thought at least one of the catwalk screens in C and E was originally going to be a touchscreen.
JF
JF World News
In other news... Newswatch is back on 4th September... So I assume the Tuesday of that week (Mon is bank hol) is going to be "back to normal" if there even is a "going back".

Which might mean the likes of Newsroom Live might be back on Tuesday 1st then-not sure about Afternoon Live sure unless the Five comes back.

There were reports that a new programme would be launched allowing Nc/World to share resources for LIVE with Victoria Derbyshire & Lucy Hockings
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse

There were reports that a new programme would be launched allowing Nc/World to share resources for LIVE with Victoria Derbyshire & Lucy Hockings

Double-headed or alternate days?
JF
JF World News

Double-headed or alternate days?

I think it would be double-headed but from different studios allowing NC to opt-out if there was a big story in the UK, or come from B

Newer posts