TV Home Forum

(ITV) Merit

Launches 29th July. Split from ITV Programming Thread (July 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MO
Mockah
No ads? I'm guessing they're assuming there are only a literal handful of people watching so no point airing ads, unless some come at halfway through the programme or not in every junction because of perceived low viewership (otherwise the evening's schedule will end incredibly early!)

What shows are airing exactly? The ones that were posted a few pages back?

The Hungry Sailors, Callie-Anne Cooks into the Wild, and Britain's Best Back Gardens.
AS
Asa Admin
Had a spare tuner in-between TV Home's usual channels so recorded part of the 9.25pm junction, and got this. Nice enough animation - I guess that's all that was shown between the end of the previous programme and start of the next?

LY
Lynetwork
*cue better than Oneness klaxon*
:-(
A former member
Asa posted:
Had a spare tuner in-between TV Home's usual channels so recorded part of the 9.25pm junction, and got this. Nice enough animation - I guess that's all that was shown between the end of the previous programme and start of the next?

The same was shown at 9pm.
RE
Rexogamer
Pleasant little ident! Probably best with a CA, but I like it nonetheless.
JF
JetixFann450
Bit weird they went the effort of making a new logo and filler animation when the network seems to have a lack of promotion and an identity.
AS
Asa Admin
Bit weird they went the effort of making a new logo and filler animation when the network seems to have a lack of promotion and an identity.

I guess an ident/looping animation is probably a basic requirement as something to use between programmes, even if there is no promotion or ads.

For DOG fans...
JO
Jon

It’s literally the least effort they could have gone to without making no effort at all.
BR
Brekkie
Jon posted:

It’s literally the least effort they could have gone to without making no effort at all.

As Lynetwork said, Oneness Klaxon alert
AS
Asa Admin
So it turns out there is an ident as such. Another animation appears in the last 15 secs before the programme, different from the filler.

DM
DeMarkay
Why is it an endless 15 second loop? Laughing
DM
DeMarkay

For those with an ear for picking up familiar sounds, the break sting from the programme uses the exact same audio as The X Factor.

Newer posts