The Newsroom

Coronavirus | Television News Coverage

NE
Newsroom Banned from this forum
Must've been very last minute, iplayer guide has not updated which is usually very quick. What time did Geeta start her shift then? She was on before 11am in the build up?

EDIT - Rewound, and NC jumped to ONE at 10.45. Homes under the hammer jumped to TWO.
AN
all new Phil Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
So we had BBC News on BBC1 from 9 till 10, then it moved to BBC2 at 10 before moving back to BBC1 at 10.45.

Because BBC.
Rolling News, Newsroom and Josh gave kudos
MA
Meridian AM Meridian (South) South Today
So we had BBC News on BBC1 from 9 till 10, then it moved to BBC2 at 10 before moving back to BBC1 at 10.45.

Because BBC.

Was it a just a simulcast of their news channel? Or do the World and domestic news channels join up and show something else together at those times?
RN
Rolling News Central (East) East Midlands Today

Because BBC.

Was it a just a simulcast of their news channel? Or do the World and domestic news channels join up and show something else together at those times?

10:00-13:00 BST is simulcast on World so yes I believe the briefing would have been shown around the world.
CM
cmthwtv West Country (East) Points West

Because BBC.

10:00-13:00 BST is simulcast on World so yes I believe the briefing would have been shown around the world.

It's been moved to 10:00-12:00 recently Smile
GE
thegeek Founding member London London
Must've been very last minute, iplayer guide has not updated which is usually very quick. What time did Geeta start her shift then? She was on before 11am in the build up?

EDIT - Rewound, and NC jumped to ONE at 10.45. Homes under the hammer jumped to TWO.

I happened to be browsing /programmes at about 1030 and saw it listed then. Didn't realise it was noteworthy!
AN
Andrew Founding member Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)

Because BBC.

At a few minutes to 12 we had a

“This is BBC News.... ..... ...... ..... Now let’s go over to our political editor...”

Which shows it was also on BBC World
JW
JamesWorldNews Central World News
From our Media Boy:

@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
TI
TIGHazard Tyne Tees Look North (North East)

I happened to be browsing /programmes at about 1030 and saw it listed then. Didn't realise it was noteworthy!

Has the schedule change broke the programmes page?

I can use the iPlayer channel schedule to watch all the shows from earlier today, but anything after the schedule change on the bbc.co.uk/schedules page is broken. Just "this programme will be available to watch soon" if you click on it.

Previous days - or stuff that hasn't yet aired but is available to pre-watch on iPlayer such as Car Share does work.

EDIT: This affects everything, including CBBC & Cbeebies.

9 days later

ST
Stuart West Country (West) Spotlight
I know that I shouldn't make light of a situation which has suddenly affected many tourists, but I did rather smile at Simon Calder's description of the new short notice travel restrictions introduced at midnight for people coming from Spain. It's apparently the "Martini Menace", as will be explained . . . Cool
JW
JamesWorldNews Central World News
The Ryanair flight that landed in Stansted from Spain at 00:01hrs this morning.......that’s rather unfortunate.......
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
AndrewPSSP, Stuart and Brekkie gave kudos
ST
Stuart West Country (West) Spotlight
The Ryanair flight that landed in Stansted from Spain at 00:01hrs this morning.......that’s rather unfortunate.......

Ouch. I bet they were slightly more than just annoyed. Mad

Newer posts