TV Home Forum

ITV 2020 - Presentation refresh

Split from ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates (July 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LN
LondonNewsBites
It looks choppy the way it zooms out into the ECP...
PA
PATV Scunthorpe
It looks choppy the way it zooms out into the ECP...

If you've viewed the ECP from my video, then that's just that either the online stream or my Mac was lagging.
UN
Universal_r
Reminds me a bit of bbc how they promote the iPlayer on every ad for a show.
AN
Andrew Founding member

Well its the future isn't it
UN
Universal_r

Well its the future isn't it

Absolutely, I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. I think they still need to put a bit of work into the hub though as it’s not the best.
BS
BiggieSMLZ
These graphics look pretty dope. Thumbs up If only the remaining ITV channels and brands got slight refreshes to catch up with the times...
UN
Universal_r
It would be nice to see STV get a refresh it’s starting to seem quite dated now. It would be even better if STV was brought into line with itv like they did with UTV although that’s not going to happen unless itv buys them which would be nice.
JF
JetixFann450
Channel 4 and Channel 5 do promote their catch-up services really well. Sometimes they'll have the All 4 logo presented at the end of the promo or just a byline underneath the text, more common with Channel 4 promos than on other Channel 4 networks. As for Channel 5 they usually just have the "My5" logo underneath the channel logo.

ITV's attempt? Yeah, no. Not a fan. I get that they refreshed it but having each individual card (or plank, depending on what you call wood) was an aesthetically pleasing identity, it was snappy and straight to the point with the 3 individually coloured letters. The sliding ITV Hub logo is just... wrong. Just have the ITV logo fade in or move into the ITV Hub logo, don't sacrifice the rest of the identity for it. If anything, the ITV Hub logo sticks out like a sore thumb than the other one does.
DB
dbl

Menu

ECP with Cross Promotion
Last edited by dbl on 20 July 2020 6:21pm - 2 times in total
JO
Josh
Has UTV changed?
BA
Ballyboy
Hi mate. There’s a trail for a show called Ulster giants. when that show ends maybe
JO
Josh
Oh, yeah I forgot they're using ITV branding still

Newer posts