TV Home Forum

CBBC Channel

New logo for 2016 - out with the green (September 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LN
LondonNewsBites
Josh posted:
Do we know if Demon Headmaster has been renewed? Hopefully this appearance will confirm any suspicions.

It has. Filming has not begun though.
JO
Josh
Good to hear. Page 100, also!
TV
iloveTV1
Josh posted:
Do we know if Demon Headmaster has been renewed? Hopefully this appearance will confirm any suspicions.

It has. Filming has not begun though.

Do you have a source for that?
JA
JAS84
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-07-06/demon-headmaster-season-2-cbbc/
CA
Capybara
Are they marketing this as something for the kids and parents to watch, or do they just think there's a surprising amount of 10-year-olds with interests in Emmerdale?
TV
iloveTV1
Are they marketing this as something for the kids and parents to watch, or do they just think there's a surprising amount of 10-year-olds with interests in Emmerdale?

There are 10-year-olds interested in Emmerdale.
JO
Josh
Rhys is looking to be doing the continuity for CBeebies today. Is that the first time a CBBC Channel presenter has presented on CBeebies?
TV
iloveTV1
Josh posted:
Rhys is looking to be doing the continuity for CBeebies today. Is that the first time a CBBC Channel presenter has presented on CBeebies?

I noticed that as well.

Dodge did CBeebies part time on 2015, before moving there permanently in 2016, and I think last Christmas when BP was simulcast on CBeebies and CBBC, some of the CBBC presenters went to the CBBC house and broadcast from there.
TV
TVVT
It seems the reason Rhys has stepped in today is because Ben Cajee, who Iā€™m guessing was to present today, got into a car accident, but has survived.

IS
Inspector Sands
Surely the Cbeebies links are recorded, usually up to a few weeks beforehand?
JO
Josh
CBBC is live from Mon - Thurs, CBeebies is live on Friday.
IS
Inspector Sands
That must be a new thing? Though I've not watched Cbeebies much since lockdown

Newer posts