TV Home Forum

This Morning

Social distance no more thanks to clever tech. (p184) - 16/04/18 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
He went down the production route more after Live and Kicking with T4 and Top of the Pops, only cropping up at CD factories every Christmas until technology made that role obsolete.

I love how this has become one of those collective memories, even though I’m sure he only did it once or twice?

So true. Very Happy
JW
JamesWorldNews
Liz Kershaw appearing as a contributor on 29th July, I think as a paper reviewer. (As I can’t watch TM from my location I didn’t know they did paper reviews?)

Anyway, reuniting with Eamonn Holmes, with whom she worked on Sky News Sunrise for some years.
MA
Meridian AM
Liz Kershaw appearing as a contributor on 29th July, I think as a paper reviewer. (As I can’t watch TM from my location I didn’t know they did paper reviews?)

Anyway, reuniting with Eamonn Holmes, with whom she worked on Sky News Sunrise for some years.

Yes, they do a newspaper review, with 2 contributers joining Eamonn and Ruth every morning.
They call it 'This Morning's View' and normally discuss 3 or 4 news stories.
They are usually broadcasters such as NIck Ferrari, Vanessa Feltz, Matthew Wright, etc.
BA
Ballyboy
In the past they sat down and did it I think it was before the 2015 set
BR
Brekkie

Yes, they do a newspaper review, with 2 contributers joining Eamonn and Ruth every morning.
They call it 'This Morning's View' and normally discuss 3 or 4 news stories.
They are usually broadcasters such as NIck Ferrari, Vanessa Feltz, Matthew Wright, etc.

I think it had been featuring twice in episodes during lockdown on some shows - both early in the episode and in the final half hour as well. Only seen the tail end of a couple of shows this week but it seems to have now been dropped from the last half hour.

Is Spin to Win still going now Phil and Holly are off?
JE
JonathanE19
Yes they did Spin2Win yesterday and had to do 4 callers before someone answered correctly. They nearly ran out of time!
MA
Meridian AM
Spin to win has been every day around 10.15. The paper review is normally within that first hour of the show now too.
GH
Ghost
Last Spin to Win today until September.
MA
Meridian AM
Ghost posted:

Eamonn blatantly hates it every day he and Ruth have had to do it.
RN
Rolling News
Ghost posted:

I don’t see why the winner has to answer a question to win the bag of goodies. Eamonn practically answered it for them the other day!
BR
Brekkie
Ghost posted:

I'm sure they only do it when Phil slips up and says it'll be back with Eamonn and Ruth, so they have to do it.
PI
pip2
Ghost posted:

To be fair, Eamonn appears pretty disdainful about most things.

Newer posts