TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain in 2020

Split from Good Morning Britain (January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Jonwo
Not sure why Piers is complaining, he’s not the first member of the Cabinet to appear on Lorraine.
BR
Brekkie
I suspect they'd be happier to appear on GMB itself over the summer whilst Piers is away, but knowing how much it winds Piers up they'll probably stay away.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Piers Morgan to make a big announcement at 12 noon today. He didn’t say whether that’s UK time or Monte Carlo time. But he’s making an announcement.

Let the speculation begin!

RN
Rolling News
He’s leaving.
CU
Custard56
Good Morning Britain going seven days a week, most probably, as speculated on here before.
NA
natoswald
Good Morning Britain going seven days a week, most probably, as speculated on here before.

Why would Piers be making that announcement?
:-(
A former member

How on earth is that “most probably”?

It’ll be nothing.
BR
Brekkie
Isn't that the same time UKTV are making their big announcement.
CM
cmthwtv
Anyone who has a clue what Piers is like will be able to understand this will probably be something about a new episode of Life Stories or series he is filming or something really minor. If he is leaving, I shall volunteer to issue the longest apology ever issues on this forum. Because it ain't gonna happen Wink
RN
Rolling News

Why would Piers be making that announcement?

Piers would only make that announcement if he was the one hosting seven days a week.
DW
DavidWhitfield

Well well - in a move which will surprise no-one - Piers isn't leaving GMB.

It'll be something relatively insignificant and which certainly doesn't warrant the attention-seeking teaser tweet five hours before revealing the 'big announcement'.

Prepare for something like: 'From October, I'll be writing a new column for The Daily Soandso'.
NA
natoswald

Is it really that difficult for them to record single voiceovers for the various pairs of presenters, rather than splicing two voiceovers together.

Newer posts