The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters, correspondent & rotas

Split from BBC News: Presenters & Rotas (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NE
Newsroom
Ben Bland of World News appearing as a correspondent on Breakfast again today, for the second time in a week.

What was he reporting on? I've been watching since 6am....must've missed him.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Ben Bland of World News appearing as a correspondent on Breakfast again today, for the second time in a week.

Watersports.

(But I posted that before the programme actually started. Not sure what hour he's on and will take to the water himself).
CU
Custard56
Nice to see Karishma Vasamy doing a live feed from Singapore (about Huawei) on Breakfast earlier.
NE
Newsroom

Watersports.

(But I posted that before the programme actually started. Not sure what hour he's on and will take to the water himself).

He'll be on just after 8.30.
JW
JamesWorldNews

Update: Ben’s just tweeted that he’ll be demonstrating his watersports abilities just after 0830 this morning.
RO
roo
👀
thegeek and Jamesypoo gave kudos
RN
Rolling News
Brave of Ben to do it but to be fair he was at the shallow bit rather than right out at the deep end. But I suppose they didn't want him to do a Mike Bushell 😉
CM
cmthwtv
Lockdowns over! Reeta at One!!!!!
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse
Lockdowns over! Reeta at One!!!!!

Guess Jane is unavailable, guess Martine will be on at 16:00, normally does the 11:00 shift
RN
Rolling News
So that’s Jane and Joanna on holiday this week.
NE
News96
Yep as Carrie did Monday and Tuesday's 11:00-1:00 with Annita doing yesterday.
LE
lesmauresfr
Do we think that the One presenter will continue to do NC till 4, even after the summer perhaps?
Can’t imagine the likes of Sophie Raworth doing that (should she ever properly return to the One).

Newer posts