The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters, correspondent & rotas

Split from BBC News: Presenters & Rotas (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RN
Rolling News
James Reynolds from 3pm 😊
AS
AlexS
James Reynolds from 3pm 😊

And Tim Willcox from 4.
NE
News96
And a game of musical studios at 4:00pm as Tim has finally appeared in E Whilst James has crossed over to World.
RN
Rolling News
That's a shame - I like Tim but I was kind of hoping James would become a News Channel presenter. Looking less likely now if we will only see him during simulcasts- although I suppose they want their biggest talents on screen in front of a global audience so for that he will be kept on World.
CM
cmthwtv
That's a shame - I like Tim but I was kind of hoping James would become a News Channel presenter. Looking less likely now if we will only see him during simulcasts- although I suppose they want their biggest talents on screen in front of a global audience so for that he will be kept on World.

I shall say again - summers on the way. We saw Simon on the 6 and 10 last year, so this year could become even more exciting. In fact - I am lead to believe certain presenters begin to go on holiday around now?
DH
DH33
I wonder what the reason for the difference shift pattern today on news channel
RN
Rolling News

I shall say again - summers on the way. We saw Simon on the 6 and 10 last year, so this year could become even more exciting. In fact - I am lead to believe certain presenters begin to go on holiday around now?

Huw normally starts his 2 month leave around the beginning of July although it's questionable if he will this year. Depends where he goes on holiday I suppose.
CM
cmthwtv

Huw normally starts his 2 month leave around the beginning of July although it's questionable if he will this year. Depends where he goes on holiday I suppose.

With the Wales border restrictions, he might have to miss out on his luxury penthouse in Barry Island Wink
thegeek and Rolling News gave kudos
AS
AlexS
Tim continuing at 7. I imagine Tim will stay till 9 with the typical simulcast at 9, Mishal doing 10-10:30 and the world presenter handling from the papers at 10:30. I imagine this was all last minute as otherwise the early world presenter would have stayed til 11 to even out the shifts.
NE
News96
Looks like Tim is staying til Midnight as he's doing the Papers as well.
RN
Rolling News

Blimey and I thought Ben had had a long day!
AS
AlexS

Blimey and I thought Ben had had a long day!

Although he hasn't done it for a few years this is far from the first time Tim has seemingly been on air just about all day.

Newer posts