The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters, correspondent & rotas

Split from BBC News: Presenters & Rotas (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RN
Rolling News
I know it is bad to post this here, I really recognise this presenter but not from Look East Cambridge. Can anyone name this lady and what program it is I recognise her from?

From this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdzrVfeTYKs about 10:10 in

I'm sure it's Louisa Preston who used to present BBC London News a few years ago.
CM
cmthwtv
Christ. Just listen to the camera in the Ten intro. That’s one of the UKs most watched news programmes.
RN
Rolling News
Christ. Just listen to the camera in the Ten intro. That’s one of the UKs most watched news programmes.

It's been like that for weeks, appalling.
AF
Affi_85
Certainly is. She’s freelance so guess she goes wherever the work is

I know it is bad to post this here, I really recognise this presenter but not from Look East Cambridge. Can anyone name this lady and what program it is I recognise her from?

From this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdzrVfeTYKs about 10:10 in

I'm sure it's Louisa Preston who used to present BBC London News a few years ago.
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse
Jane Hill looks as though she's been taking advantage of clothing outlets reopening in London.

Ok, woman buys clothes, what's your point?
RN
Rolling News
Jane Hill looks as though she's been taking advantage of clothing outlets reopening in London.

Ok, woman buys clothes, what's your point?

I just noticed she was wearing something new, that's all. Have deleted original message as I realised the reaction i could potentially get (and have got).
CM
cmthwtv
Jane just said thank you very much. Was she talking to me?

Nevermind. Delayed opt out on the One.
RN
Rolling News
Christian Fraser at 4pm - unusual!
CM
cmthwtv

I thought I saw him on the trundle at the NC desk. I was adamant that I was wrong.

We are fast approaching the summer season Wink
JF
JF World News

I thought I saw him on the trundle at the NC desk. I was adamant that I was wrong.

We are fast approaching the summer season Wink

Christian's normal shift is 4-8 on world, my question is who is on world?
NE
News96

And just gave us another example of the perils of interviewing a guest from home!

DV
DVB Cornwall
and again....

Newer posts