TV Home Forum

Channel 4

General Discussion (November 2009)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Joe
Yes, sorry, it’s been a while since I used VM.
CC
CCFG
I know it's been almost 5 years since these were introduced but how much did C4 use the creepy dancing man ident? From my experience it was a really rare ident.
BR
Brekkie
I think it was mainly used post-watershed and overnight.
bitxoin and Alfie Mulcahy gave kudos
CC
CCFG
I have only seen it twice pre-9pm, the 1st time linking into Countdown, and the second was a very fitting one, linking into a Treehouse of Horror.
GH
Ghost
Saw a Celebrity Gogglebox USA promo on Sunday for new episodes, even though that’s finished and isn’t on at all right now!
DB
dbl
Ghost posted:
Saw a Celebrity Gogglebox USA promo on Sunday for new episodes, even though that’s finished and isn’t on at all right now!

Oops, sounds like a Media Planning mistake.
MU
Multi
Does anyone know if there was ever a full version of the new Fourscore made?
BI
bitxoin
I know it's been almost 5 years since these were introduced but how much did C4 use the creepy dancing man ident? From my experience it was a really rare ident.

Which one's that?
GH
Ghost

Which one's that?

It’s this one (starts at 0:47):
PF
PFML84
I'd love to know what they were smoking when they thought of some of those idents for that package.
CC
CCFG
I'd love to know what they were smoking when they thought of some of those idents for that package.

Probably had too much tea or crisps.
LL
Larry the Loafer
I still prefer them to "PASS IT UP ERE".
JetixFann450 and FBC gave kudos

Newer posts