Media Websites

TV Forum: New for (the middle of) 2020

(June 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AG
AxG
Twitter posts in dark mode are blindingly white, can this be fixed at all?
JAS84 and Matthew_Fieldhouse gave kudos
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
I seem to have lost my test card effect/message "your post has been added" when I post. I get it when I edit, but not when I post.
:-(
A former member
I seem to have lost my test card effect/message "your post has been added" when I post. I get it when I edit, but not when I post.

Asa posted:
I might actually remove the 'topic replies' one as it's a bit redundant, the page literally shows your post has been submitted successfully. It always used to show but back when it was at the top of the page so wasn't as obvious.
NJ
Memo to self: Read a page or two back before you post, it may have been covered. Embarassed
JO
Josh
Everyone should look at the 404 page. Trust me.
GH
Ghost
Josh posted:
It’s so amazing, I’ve decided to save people the trouble of finding it and shall post it, take a look, if you dare...
Last edited by Ghost on 18 June 2020 5:08pm
BA
bilky asko
Josh posted:

I did have a little chuckle as I saw it.
DO
dosxuk
I think the 404 page should come with a trigger warning for some of our members :O
VM
VMPhil
I think I've noticed a bug with the fancy bottom-right notification animation - when it animates off, you can no longer click on links in the area that it appeared. I was wondering why I couldn't click on the 'Edit' button on a post for example, until I scrolled up a bit and it worked.
AS
Asa Admin
That should be ok now Phil Thumbs up

AxG posted:
Twitter posts in dark mode are blindingly white, can this be fixed at all?

That's done too. Thankfully Twitter have an option to embed in a dark mode, saves having to hack some customised stylesheet.

Glad the 404 was noticed, had to be done really. Smile

I've made a small change for the iPad bottom page numbers issue, can someone who had the problem check it again please?
AxG, BBI45 and VMPhil gave kudos
RW
Robert Williams Founding member
How does one qualify as a 'founding member'? I've been here pretty much since the beginning, but originally with the username 'RW'. After the forum crash at the start of 2003 I didn't get to re-register until near the end of January as my own computer had crashed at the time and I had no internet access for a few weeks!
NJ
How does one qualify as a 'founding member'? I've been here pretty much since the beginning, but originally with the username 'RW'. After the forum crash at the start of 2003 I didn't get to re-register until near the end of January as my own computer had crashed at the time and I had no internet access for a few weeks!

Sacrifice a goat in somebody's honour and one shall qualify Wink If the goat has the initials CW then so much the better Very Happy

Failing that, ask the big cheese nicely and you should be rewarded. Presume you lost access to your original account after the great forum crash of 2003, a lot of dates were reset for people who did join after said crash so it can be done so you can come and join us.
Robert Williams, Ghost and BBI45 gave kudos

Newer posts