Media Websites

TV Forum: New for (the middle of) 2020

RO
rob Founding member Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today
When clicking on a tag and viewing the posts therein, would it be possible to add an option to sort the posts by oldest first?
TV Live / Podcasts
GH
Ghost Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Josh posted:
I think it also pops up if you get kudo'ed. Definitely not writing this post to see it again! Razz

Correct, it does.
Can I have your attention please?
PE
Pete Founding member STV North Reporting Scotland
Well this is very nice. This is pressure to finally tart up the uploader isn't it...

How does one get to the last post read of a thread? I can't see the obvious link?

Two other bugs, I can't seem to mark a request as "answered", and there's no mark forum as read on The Gallery Smile

Homepage is lovely tho Very Happy
ELM 2011: I am sick of been persicuted by you immature TV Forumers!
LL
London Lite Founding member London London
I've resolved the animated like option on Chrome desktop. Adguard doesn't like it, so turned it off.
BA
bilky asko Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Pete posted:
Well this is very nice. This is pressure to finally tart up the uploader isn't it...

How does one get to the last post read of a thread? I can't see the obvious link?

Two other bugs, I can't seem to mark a request as "answered", and there's no mark forum as read on The Gallery Smile

Homepage is lovely tho Very Happy

Clicking on the main topic header will take you to the first unread post, if I understand you correctly.
AS
Asa Admin Meridian (South East) South East Today
Yep, and it's funny because it's always been like that, did everyone used to just click the ribbon? I've just done a bit of an update of a few bits including adding a "Updated/New" badge while I look again at showing unread counts. It's part of the normal link but maybe makes it a bit clearer where that will go.
BA
bilky asko Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Asa posted:
Yep, and it's funny because it's always been like that, did everyone used to just click the ribbon? I've just done a bit of an update of a few bits including adding a "Updated/New" badge while I look again at showing unread counts. It's part of the normal link but maybe makes it a bit clearer where that will go.

I always clicked the ribbon!
AS
Asa Admin Meridian (South East) South East Today
chris posted:
Looks great Asa!

Apologies if this has been brought up (haven’t read the whole thread) but on Safari for iPad the page number controls in threads have disappeared from the bottom. So have to scroll up to the top to change page. Minor thing but would be great for them to return.

Thanks Chris. A couple of people have mentioned it. It works for me running 13.4.1 where the page numbers stick to the bottom of the screen as I scroll down. What version are you on? Do you only see one set of page numbers (just the top ones?)
AW
Andrew Wood Founding member Central (West) Midlands Today
How quickly we forget, but is the current behaviour the same as the previous version: if you've read a thread to the end, clicking on the topic title on the individual forum's front page takes you to the first message of the thread? Only if it says updated does it take you to the end.
DV
dvboy Central (West) Midlands Today
How quickly we forget, but is the current behaviour the same as the previous version: if you've read a thread to the end, clicking on the topic title on the individual forum's front page takes you to the first message of the thread? Only if it says updated does it take you to the end.

That's my understanding of what it did previously. I've always clicked the topic title to read the first unread post.
Hello, good evening, and remain indoors.
JE
Jeffmister World News
It was a pleasant surprise to log in today and notice that the forum has been redesigned! Reckon it looks really nice - like how it now looks modern whilst at the same time still feels retains most of the old design
NB
NicB1971 Central (West) Midlands Today
This is rather impressive and very swish - I feel as though I should take my shoes off before entering! I love it - great surprise after being off for a few days. TV presentation just got better Very Happy

Newer posts