The Gallery

TVF News - Rebrand Edition

A little bit of fun with remnants from a previous project (June 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BB
BBI45
Not too long ago, there was a Gallery request for some minimalist news graphics. DavidWhitfield ended up producing some nice-looking graphics, which I “borrowed” and animated. Given that this site has just been given a bit of a refresh, I thought it’d be a good idea to get the graphics out again, kill a bit of time and have a bit of a laugh.

I hope you enjoy.

DE
deryn
cool
DW
DavidWhitfield
This is a nice bit of fun, which I've enjoyed looking at.

Very Sky News inspired 'breaking' section (not that that's a bad thing) and a nice -and touching - recreation of my previous design.

I never thought I'd get to experience the phrase 'taunted by rotating cube' in a mock, but I'm glad I can now say I have.

Nicely done, BBI45.

Smile
TV
TVViewer256
Looks nice - excuse me if I’m being stupid but which font did you use?
BB
BBI45

Reith Sans
TV
TVViewer256
BBI45 posted:

Reith Sans

Ahh right - thought it might be Reith.
BA
Bail Moderator
That boxed (cubed?) TVF logo is rather nice. Can anyone remember what font(s) the TVForum logo uses?
DW
DavidWhitfield
Bail posted:
That boxed (cubed?) TVF logo is rather nice. Can anyone remember what font(s) the TVForum logo uses?

I've never thought about it but the 'Forum' looks like a boldish weight of Sunset . Couldn't even guess at where the 'TV' is from, though.
LN
LondonNewsBites
BBI45 posted:
Not too long ago, there was a Gallery request for some minimalist news graphics. DavidWhitfield ended up producing some nice-looking graphics, which I “borrowed” and animated. Given that this site has just been given a bit of a refresh, I thought it’d be a good idea to get the graphics out again, kill a bit of time and have a bit of a laugh.

I hope you enjoy.

l like how you sneaked in a rickroll in the last pic. Good job!
:-(
A former member
Bail posted:

I've never thought about it but the 'Forum' looks like a boldish weight of Sunset . Couldn't even guess at where the 'TV' is from, though.

Zombie.
BB
BBI45
BBI45 posted:

I hope you enjoy.

l like how you sneaked in a rickroll in the last pic. Good job!

I wondered how long it'd take somebody on here to pick it up. Laughing
JosiahStuart and Owen A gave kudos

Newer posts