TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain in 2020

Split from Good Morning Britain (January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
Barney99
Such a moving interview with Kate, she's so brave. Well done Ben and Ranvir.
DW
DavidWhitfield
As a welcome respite from racism and viruses, I enjoyed this simple but effective coming up graphic this morning.

AN
Andrew Founding member
Piers won’t tweet it of course as he wasn’t on yesterday, but GMB had another high rating again yesterday, over 900k average across the full 3 hours.
watchingtv and Brekkie gave kudos
JO
Jonwo
Piers won’t tweet it of course as he wasn’t on yesterday, but GMB had another high rating again yesterday, over 900k average across the full 3 hours.

I imagine the Kate Garraway interview boosted GMB yesterday.
SL
Shaun Linden
Good to see the show holds up with the 'B' team as Piers has called them before.
SO
Soupnzi
Slightly intrigued by what GMB have got planned tomorrow

And this from one of their producers

Last edited by Soupnzi on 7 June 2020 11:16pm
DM
DeMarkay
Slightly intrigued by what GMB have got planned tomorrow

It's Piers falling off of his chair at a Paddy Power Golf Tournament, and Freddie Flintoff is seen running around and laughing.

WH
what
And this...

JW
JamesWorldNews
I forecast they’ll re-introduce the old Good Morning Britain theme music and Dickie Davies will be doing the sport.
SO
Soupnzi
Were they getting enthusiastic about the interview with George Floyd’s lawyer? Important but not anywhere on the scale of previous big interviews with Thomas Markle or Jennifer Arcuri.
DK
DanielK
Dunno if they were teasing something pres or content related...but the open was like this today.

RN
Rolling News
The only difference being their using split screens rather than a wide camera lens.

Newer posts