TV Home Forum

BBC Three New Logo

(January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
FL
flipps
Someone on logopedia has put that new logo as the main one now with the previous as 2016-2020
PF
PFML84
Well isn't Logopedia just a fan run website? It doesn't mean anything so I wouldn't read too much into it. There are plenty of fantasy logos on there as well from what I remember seeing recently.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Well isn't Logopedia just a fan run website? It doesn't mean anything so I wouldn't read too much into it. There are plenty of fantasy logos on there as well from what I remember seeing recently.

It's a "Fandom" thing. Same owners apparently as those Wikia pages. Basically Wikipedia with adverts and copious journeys to the realms of fantasy.
FL
flipps

It's not a fan thing
GH
Ghost

It's a "Fandom" thing. Same owners apparently as those Wikia pages. Basically Wikipedia with adverts and copious journeys to the realms of fantasy.

Some ridiculous stuff on there, such as this...
https://dwho1995-entertainment.fandom.com/wiki/Dwho1995_Entertainment_Wiki
LN
LondonNewsBites
Quote:
It's not a fan thing

It kind of is. I mean, the second a logo comes out, its not put on LP at the same time....
DO
dosxuk

It's not a fan thing

Yes, it is.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member

It's not a fan thing

The clue is in the name of the URL. "logos. fandom .com". A fandom is a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest. Comic book conventions are the best known example of this sort of thing, even though they are not limited to people who turn up in Spiderman costumes.
LY
Lynetwork

Fandom is just Wikia rebranded. They did it a few years ago.
PF
PFML84
Oh, Jesus, Callum Precious, I thought I'd heard the last of him... The link in that LP page above leads to the below...

https://realjbond.wixsite.com/dwho1995ent/news
JA
james-2001
If that's the same same Callum I think it is... on the old TV Ark forum (a LONG time ago), he flooded the forum with complete nonsense, and anyone who objected to it got a tirade of abuse in PM from his father...
DM
DeMarkay
Jesus, what a weirdo.

Newer posts