The Newsroom

BBC News (UK) presentation - Reith launch onwards

From Monday 15th July 2019 (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CM
cmthwtv
If you have a look at the start of this video, they are using just the BBC News caption. Might just be a personal opinion but I prefer it just like that.

JW
JamesWorldNews
That’s quite tidy!
WO
Worzel
There's all sorts doing the rounds on Youtube at the moment. Laughing

GM
Gary McEwan
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the make or type of mobile phone stand Mike Embley uses? Seen it being used a few times when he's been presenting.
AndrewPSSP and BBI45 gave kudos
CM
cmthwtv
“To many of us a few months ago Zoom meant an ice lolly” says Mr McCoy, on the One, sat next to an image of the W1A zoom sketch.

RN
Rolling News
When reading the story just now about carers having to live at work, I loved the little face he pulled after saying "imagine having to live at work".
BA
Ballyboy
Meghan, duchess of Sussex has her own Aston now as seen on news at one
JW
JamesWorldNews
Meghan, duchess of Sussex has her own Aston now as seen on news at one

Is it the same one Prince Charles loaned to William and Kate when they drove-off on Honeymoon many years ago?
JF
JF World News
There is a BBC News 'Beyond 100 Days Special' at 19:00 of the memorial for George Floyd With Christian Fraser in London, Katty Kay & Jane O'Brien in Minneapolis
NF
NewsFan
It's a Lamicall Phone Stand.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the make or type of mobile phone stand Mike Embley uses? Seen it being used a few times when he's been presenting.
BB
BBI45

For goodness sake! I was trying to be good with my money this month. At least it's only a tenner.
NF
NewsFan
Lol.

BBI45 posted:

For goodness sake! I was trying to be good with my money this month. At least it's only a tenner.

Newer posts